PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Joe

Bad bug
July 12th 2004, 08:30
Hi all, has anyone heard from carbon joe.

zen
July 12th 2004, 10:11
yea, but same basic situation. too much of real life getting in the way of hobby. LA Performance has a bunch of new goodies out. Suggest you take a look at them. They are in the German Look Mall section.

super vw
July 13th 2004, 01:04
Yeah, but i dont get the saying "real life" to me... work is somthing i do to suport my "real" life... my hobbies :D but im only a college student ;)
Although, i do work making things...i make custom cabinets, from the rough wood to the finnished product, i do it all :D
But im leaning tords moving on to metal fab and cars..ect, this is whats really starting to get me going, at one time i was way into woodworking, i still am, but i need to move on to somthing new... somthing i love to do!

Anyways....

Jonathan

zen
July 13th 2004, 08:52
ah, to be a college student again. :D

i was being sacastic in the "real" life statement, but some people actually do enjoy their day job and it is part of their real life. i do NOT put my work before my home life, but i do really enjoy my job. Carbon Joe is another that does. he will be back open for business, albiet maybe limited production, sooner than later. just speculation though. keep an eye on this forum.

super vw
July 13th 2004, 15:33
Coolness :D

Carbon Joe
July 14th 2004, 16:10
Yes I'm coming back but slowly, my real job is starting to slow down and my co. has been hiring more people so I won't have to work as much. I've put in over 600 hours of overtime since the first of the year and it's finely starting to slow down. I'll be working with Zen to get my site back up and I'll start taking orders on a very limited basis, there's some parts that I will no longer be making and some new parts (wiring cove, 911 dash, deck lids and others) If you have any questions please drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks,

NO_H2O
July 14th 2004, 19:09
Hi Joe. Been a long time. Love my running boards. Glad to hear you are digging out. :agree:

TitoRay
July 15th 2004, 01:12
Great to see a post from Carbon Joe! It seems at the moment that you are the exclusive VW carbon fiber part producer in the U.S.
We have no one else in the states to go to (that I know of).
Patiently waiting for you to be back in business. :laugh: :agree:

oasis
July 15th 2004, 11:48
I apologize for doubting your return. I'm also very, very glad.

Kafer_Mike
July 15th 2004, 13:27
Oh yeah. Time to start rolling my pennies... :agree:

Carbon Joe
July 17th 2004, 22:26
Hi Joe. Been a long time. Love my running boards. Glad to hear you are digging out. :agree:

Thanks NO_H2O, I'll have the pics of your car on my site once it's up.

I apologize for doubting your return. I'm also very, very glad.

No problem, I was beginning to doubt it myself.

boblebaard
July 20th 2004, 17:40
Good to hear that you are returning to the VW scene! I was afraid I would have to look elsewhere to find parts for my car, because the parts I ordered from VWCarconsult really were very good! Keep up the good work, and you will receive a new order from me when you are back!

Baard
Oslo, Norway