PDA

View Full Version : wallpapers

Eric Happy Meal
August 1st 2004, 02:20
you guys should try and get some wallpapers to download on your front page or something. and put your logo on it somewhere where it cant be cropped out of the picture. i think you should because these are easily the best looking types of bugs and itd be nice to be able to save some pics of them for showing people or the sort. i mean if the logo is in the corner it just makes it easier to spread the stuff around. like when i was trying to show a friend pics of the j/sports bug it got pretty annoying having to copy and paste the directions on how to veiw it along with the link to the site (which i had to open up and copy it from their site). but then again, the main reason i think for it is so people can save pics of their favorite style of bugs (this is the only site ive seen with them that has pics that i would like to save)

zen
August 1st 2004, 10:14
thanks for the suggestion. i have had wallpapers on my list of to-do's. it is just below many other things at the moment. the pictures can not be opened up for saving due to agreements with many of the providers of the pics. just send your friends here. :D