PDA

View Full Version : Creative Car Craft hit by Charley

Kafer_Mike
August 19th 2004, 16:58
Just got off the phone with Creative Car Craft to check on the status of my widened rear fenders that were promised to me last week. Turns out that they narrowly escaped Hurricane Charley. The Category-4 hurricane passed within a few miles of their place, ripping the doors out of their building and tipping over trees and cars around them. Stu and his wife actually stayed there through the storm to make sure everything was safe and secure. :eek: The real blessing is that they made it through safe and didn't lose a single mold or finished part, though they will be delayed in shipping anything for a week or two. Not a problem. They're worth the wait... :agree: :agree:

Vincent
September 7th 2004, 23:24
wow close call. hey mike you have any posts with pics of what you are getting?

Kafer_Mike
September 8th 2004, 08:54
Sorry, no pix yet. I have a set of their stock width fiberglass front fenders with early buckets and my 1 1/2" wider rears fenders just arrived in the mail yesterday... :D :agree:

Vincent
September 8th 2004, 14:10
cool cant wait to see them.
mine are 2 in wide in front have not gotten the rears yet.

effvee
September 19th 2004, 21:39
Yeah CCC is a class act, I have a set of front and rear on a super I did three years ago. I bought some lately from a supplier that was not CCC and boy O boy big mistake. There is no replacement for quality, I have used several hours in making them fit. Hay CCC is the way to go.

Superman
September 29th 2004, 05:46
CCC are good people with great craftsmenship in their products.