PDA

View Full Version : Questions about rustbuckets ride

rustbucket
October 1st 2004, 22:47
Click here (http://www.germanlook.com/Html/MembersRides/ViewVehicle.php?RideID=171) for more information on this ride.

rustbucket
October 1st 2004, 22:55
Hey guys, I guess this'll do for an intro. This is the rustbucket. Her nickname is Evangeline. Anyway, this is the before pic as you can tell (and you thought I had the interior that way for weight reasons :D ). She left today for the body shop. Yipee!! I've been waiting for this for 3 years. Finally dropped the proverbial hammer on the project.

I got this car from my dad several years ago and fiddled with it here and there. I thought I could handle the body work, but I just never had time. The plans include shaving the front turn signals and antenna hole, dropping the suspension, and at least front discs for now. As for the interior... any suggestions would be great. Something subtle and comfy. This will be a daily driver. I'll eventually put a T4 in as well soon as I get the $$$'s. The color will be satin black until I figure out what color I want. Leaning towards Olive green, but maybe a graphite.

Anyway, any suggestions are welcome. I'll be hanging around here for a while asking tons of questions.

Don

NO_H2O
October 1st 2004, 23:20
Welcome to the sickness. Ask away, post away. There is tons of info here. Hit the different sections of the forum and I'm sure you will find plenty of input.