PDA

View Full Version : Remmele Side Air Intakes

onixbonilla
October 12th 2004, 22:02
Hi!
Where I can get a set of Carbon Fiber Remmele side air intakes or a reproduction of them?
Thanks
Onix

Racelook
October 13th 2004, 11:20
Where are you from??

onixbonilla
October 13th 2004, 16:40
I am from Puerto Rico,a carribean island that is part of USA(same postal service,money,etc.)
Thanks
Onix

Racelook
October 13th 2004, 17:57
In america I don't know where you can get them..

But there must be several topics of this so use the search function.

Grt Wiebrand

onixbonilla
October 13th 2004, 18:44
Sure I already did that but drove me nowhere since Remmele moved and nobody seems for sure where it is.So I was wondering if someone can get a set of those or have some to sell.
Also I did notice that KeverTunning have a fiberglass version of them but seems no carbon fiber version.Make me wonder if Carbon Joe is able to reproduce them on Carbon Fiber.
Thanks
Onix

onixbonilla
October 13th 2004, 18:45
By the way your ride look KILLER!!!
Onix

boygenius
October 13th 2004, 22:35
I would buy a set if Carbon Joe made some. :)

ricola
October 14th 2004, 03:54
I think a place called 'Franky's VW Services' or something like that sells them. I think they are in Germany or Holland? There was a black/orange (old Benetton F1 style) wasser powered bu featured in Volksworld that had them fitted...

Rich

Racelook
October 14th 2004, 06:16
I think a place called 'Franky's VW Services' or something like that sells them. I think they are in Germany or Holland?

Rich

That are the same guys as from the link www.kevertuning.nl... Also I have bought them from Frankys.. and they're in Holland!! They only have them in fiberglas and not in carbon.

Greetings Wiebrand

p.s. Onix.. thanks for ya compliment... but the project is still on is way.. I'm now at the point of drawing out my rollcage.
p.s.2 More pix are on "my website"