PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Hoods

Bugscandrift
October 24th 2004, 20:02
I posted this in the bodywork section, but it just occured to me that it would belong here. I saw the picture in the photo gallery on the first page and was wondering where one can be found. Ive looked at Carbon Joe's stuff and was thinking about ordering some of the headlight rings, but was wondering where i can find the hood, because that is the part that i really want.

rustbucket
October 24th 2004, 21:06
http://www.aircooled.net/new-bin/viewproductdetail.php?keyword2=EXF0106&cartid=

They have decklids too.

boygenius
October 25th 2004, 00:51
Randar also sells CF hoods. There was a link on STF but I think they have a website also. :rolleyes:

Carbon Joe
October 25th 2004, 10:40
Remmele is the only one making hoods for the 1302 & 1303, Randar's hoods are for for 67 and down bug's, that's if he's still making them, he pulled the add.

Bugscandrift
October 25th 2004, 19:16
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know what Remmele is and how should i go about getting in contact with them?

zen
October 25th 2004, 19:40
well that is a whole 'nother story in itself. do some search on here and STF for the scoop, but your chances of getting anything from them (especially to the states) is very thin. you should check aircooled.net though to see if they have anything as they are the only stateside parts house that has been dealing with them. just don't put any money down or you may have a long wait.

Kataplun
October 26th 2004, 14:57
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fiber!!!!