PDA

View Full Version : Who bought Alex's car...

SuperRSi
November 3rd 2004, 02:43
and how is he going on it? Anyone see Alex anymore? If you guys see him, please ask him to email me.

Thanks,

Randy

petevw
November 3rd 2004, 07:44
I did,

things were going slow. i had tons of stuff to do over the summer. i have started back on it doing small projects. it seems like the little things are taking forever. (trying to make the projector lights work in the headlight bucket. i'm also trying to decide what to do with the motor.

i have a NA EFI 2332 in my super, and a ARPM case sitting on my bench. i'm having thoughts of a 2332 EFI turbo. i don't want to end up with 2 big motors. (well i do, but my wallet says NO!) :)

later,
pete

CLKWRK
November 3rd 2004, 09:45
Heya Pete,

I know, you can sell me your ARPM case, im lookin for one :)

Bry

petevw
November 3rd 2004, 12:26
Bry, do you want my mag case?

you know it a good one! no leaks, maintains stupid high oil pressure.

CLKWRK
November 3rd 2004, 13:09
I might be interested, how much do you need for it?

SuperRSi
November 5th 2004, 16:33
Hey Pete,

Well I look forward to seeing the car when done. Wish I could have afforded to buy it. I bought most of Alex's engine parts and ended up with 1.75X big engines. So my Manx project went from Type 1 engine to 2.3 T4. And yes it killed my wallet, as does working on two projects at once. I decided to halt all work and investment in my convert until the Manx is a driver. This keeps Alex's engine parts on hold for now. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks,

Randy

petevw
February 4th 2005, 08:22
update in motor power:

EFI TEC3
2332 Type1
Turbo

the "big push" on the split will be March/April.
details and pics as soon as it comes together.

petevw
February 4th 2005, 08:23
Heya Pete,
I know, you can sell me your ARPM case, im lookin for one :)
Bry

sorry Bry,

sold/traded it for good money.