PDA

View Full Version : Beware of bad sellers!!!

Supa Ninja
November 5th 2004, 16:50
Back in March 04 I saw on thesamba.com that some dude is selling CF dashes for $110. So i'm like thats what i need for my interior, and with a quickness i contacted the dude and pay pal'd him $110 plus $20 for S&H. A couple of months go by and he emails me wanting to know my address to send it, so excitedly I give him it. A couple month later still no dash and another email asking me for my address, now i'm a little concerned. A couple of months go by so I email him asking him when it is going to arrive. He gave me the standard, oh you didn't receive it yet, i'll send you a new one.
I received it last month with two cracks in it since my friend didn't write fragile on it or backed it very well. I emailed him twice and even sent pics of the damage and so far no response. I'd post pics of the damage but i can't figure out to do it, if you want to see email me and i'll email them to you.
The communication was good, the product is of good quality, but it took way too long to receive it, he shipped it as economically as possible even though I payed $20 for s/h and he apparently doesn't want to have anything to do with me now. What do I do run a f'd up dash, sell it and hope to make some of my money back.
His name is Rodrigo and he lives in San Diego, his email is eclytt@yahoo.com, buyer beware. I don't remember what his name was on thesamba.com but he probally is going by another one now.

Nicholas Guenter Lakich

PS: thank god for Carbon Joe

vujade
November 5th 2004, 19:29
you can also complain to the shipping company and make a claim
sometimes you can get them to pay for a new one.

Carbon Joe
November 11th 2004, 13:51
Supa Ninja,
If you could, please send me a few pics of the dash. I'd like to see if it's like the dash I've been working on and I might be able to help you out. carbonjoe@comcast.net

thanks,

boblebaard
November 12th 2004, 06:43
Off topic:

Carbonjoe, did you reseive my mail the other day?
Havent heard from you regarding my questions.
If you received it, what did you think of the pictures?

Baard

Carbon Joe
November 12th 2004, 11:58
Baard,
No I'm sorry I didn't, please try and send it again. I just upgraded my computer so I might be having filter problem with my e-mail.

boblebaard
November 12th 2004, 12:29
OK Joe!

The mail has been sent again.

Sorry for disturbing this topic.

Supa Ninja
November 13th 2004, 01:06
CJ, I emailed you, but the emails on here don't let me attach images.

BB, no worries, your keeping this thread at the top so peeps will hopefully read it.

Carbon Joe
November 13th 2004, 11:13
boblebaard and Supa Ninja

I got your e-mails, Baard your car looks killer!! Keep up the good work.