PDA

View Full Version : Ebay deals forum.

boygenius
November 18th 2004, 01:11
What does everyone think of a ebay only section of the site for us to post some good deals that we find for others to benifit from. I know I always find good deals that I don't need but someone might. The posts could be self deleted every 7 days to keep the forum clear. Opinions...

zen
November 18th 2004, 09:42
imo, and i am open to others, the for sale section serves the purpose just as well.

Superman
November 18th 2004, 20:17
I agree, eBay already has their monopoly on the online auctions, they don't need their own forum here (without paying advert fees). Although, your intent was to help your fellow forum members and that's appreciated.

Unregistered
November 18th 2004, 22:51
while it's a good idea, superman and Zen have good points.

I agree that the forsale section works just fine aslong as there is someting stated in the topic.

Jonathan

boygenius
November 19th 2004, 20:36
COOL. I always find really good deals on stuff and want to share them. Next time I find something that I think someone might need I'll just post it in the for sale section and self delete it in a week. :D

Supa Ninja
November 20th 2004, 14:03
I think if the ebay goodies get posted in the 4 sale section it might get peeps to look in that section a little bit more. I know I froget to look in there when I'm impulse buying :D .

Nick

super vw
November 20th 2004, 17:26
:D... BTW that was my reply above, forgotto login.

Jonathan