PDA

View Full Version : Questions about BugOholics ride

BugOholic
December 26th 2004, 08:39
Click here (http://www.germanlook.com/Html/MembersRides/ViewVehicle.php?RideID=187) for more information on this ride.

justdubbin
December 26th 2004, 12:17
Sweet.. is that a AC pump I can see? I'm surprised the deck lid closes with that sticking out.

Very cool car, I love the wheels

Rob.

Racelook
December 27th 2004, 17:58
Verry nice car!!

Wiebrand

BugOholic
December 28th 2004, 04:09
Yeb, it's damn hot here in Bangkok Rob.
Thanks you all for the compliments. :)

Thanapat

zen
December 28th 2004, 09:35
very nice indeed. would make for a great feature car article for the site. get with vujade, editor of feature car articles, on here and he can assist in getting one rolling if you are interested.

vujade
December 28th 2004, 10:18
very nice indeed. would make for a great feature car article for the site. get with vujade, editor of feature car articles, on here and he can assist in getting one rolling if you are interested.

its definitely worthy Zen.. There has been quite a few new members that have posted pics of worthy Bugs. Seems like people are building some quality cars.

zen
December 28th 2004, 11:11
agreed!! :agree:

SilverBullet
December 28th 2004, 11:11
Sawadikap, very nice 03 you have, Do you know Amm? I went to bug show in Bangkok 4 years ago, fanstastic. Greetings from Singapore! :)

BugOholic
December 29th 2004, 00:46
Sawandee Kub, silverbullet. Yes, I do know him. He's a 1303 speciallist in Thailand, and i got many stuffs from him.

Thanks, it would be nice zen. However, my bug haven't completed yet. I'll reach you when it's ready. :)

Thanapat