PDA

View Full Version : Staying here!

Pillow
November 12th 2002, 16:28
I like this board design and I like the tech stuff.

From now on I will only submit new topics to this list and slowly wean off of the STF "EuroLook" area... That is a big compliment in my opinion.

How about some "German Look" stickers to support the list?

Once I get a digital camera (Christmas) you can count on some sweet articles coming from me :)

Thanks,

Alex
November 12th 2002, 17:14
Wow Adrian,

this is a pretty big compliment. Thanks a lot.
It is nice that the work that we put in (ehh....Sandeep with me complaining a lot) is appreciated.

We are looking foward to the pics and articles.
Very soon we will have some stickers made.

Thanks for the kind words,

Alex

Pillow
November 12th 2002, 17:23
No problem. You all deserve some kudos for the awesome job you all have done!

There seems to be a good crowd already and I imagine more in the future.

Take Care,

zen
November 13th 2002, 13:12
i find that the weening has already been happening naturally. i just thought that very thing the other day when i realized how long it had been since i was on STF.

again, kudos.

Pillow
November 13th 2002, 14:47
Zen and me need to start a local Atlanta GL support group :) LOL

Actually I still need to get over to Zen's place and check out the project.

Take Care,

zen
November 14th 2002, 10:00
and we have at least one more on the southside (we will cover all corners of the city). no_h20 (dave) lives in stockbridge. i went down to his place last weekend to checkout his project. very, very nice. we put in the trans and a few other odds and ends before making use of his new/used hot pressure washer and hosed down what is left of my T1.

dave will be waaayyyy ahead of us. i guess that makes him the pres :silly: i have got to get off my ass and call some paint people today. i am so ready to get it back from the paint shop already. still temped to add some new beetle side markers though. hmmm.

Pillow
November 14th 2002, 11:05
Shoot I still need to get the wheels from Cali so my bus can roll on 16"s with 52mm offset.

Well and a little professional machine work and the bus will be full tilt :)

... Granted I think the bus can wait a little longer before I tear into it. A lot going on at the Pillow junkyard :)