PDA

View Full Version : Extra link

ricola
November 14th 2002, 09:31
I normally go straight to the forums and then see a message talking about a new article or something I want to see on the main site.
instead of going back through the intro etc etc would other people like a direct link to the main page next to the logo at the top of every page?

Rich

zen
November 14th 2002, 10:10
i agree with that request.

Sandeep
November 14th 2002, 11:03
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I will add the link this weekend. I still have 2 more shows to upload and I will do it this weekend.

This new motor has eaten up ALOT of my extra time. I have cleaned it up really well. The heads are clean now and no cracks to be found... and the cylinders are looking good too.. I cleaned up some carbon deposits on the pistons and now it looks good.

I have the 210mm bus fly, clutch and PP now so I'm going to bolt it up to the engine this weekend. Just waiting on the 44IDF's ,FAT shroud and exhaust now. I still have to place the coolers as well, but will do that after the shroud gets installed.

Sandeep

ricola
November 14th 2002, 12:57
Hehe, sounds good.
I will start my first engine soon, probably a 2.1 wasserboxer...

Rich

Alex
November 14th 2002, 18:16
I guess Sandeep did the change. At the bottom of every page in the forum you will find the "www.GermanLook.com" link. This will now bring you back to the main page and not to the entry page.

Alex