PDA

View Full Version : glove box

57mutant
November 14th 2002, 21:36
Hi
Well it's not exactly hi tech, but I need an original (good used)glove box for my 57' beetle. Let me know if you've got one, and could you possibly send pics to me. Thanks

Jim Andritsakos
December 7th 2002, 04:41
www.wolfsburgwest.com they have ABS plastic and original paper style repros.

57mutant
December 10th 2002, 22:24
Jim
Thanks for the reply. I've already purchases one from them . Promptly sent it back. Nothing like the stock ones. Thick and poorly shaped. Not made by them. If that's as good as it gets, I'm holding out till I get a good used one.

Jim Andritsakos
December 12th 2002, 16:49
Hello!

I found one original on ebay : item # 1874504507
seller id : yustrn.

Rgds

57mutant
December 12th 2002, 21:48
Thanks Jim

The vendor has been contacted. Appropriate questions have been asked. Bank loan managed has been notified. Wish me luck. 3 days and watching the minutes pass.

Andy White
December 14th 2002, 05:29
Hi,

I have one I would be prepared to sell. It's in fairly good condition, still in one piece, the correct shape, no tears, just a little dirty. It's from a '56. Let me know if you fail to get the e-bay one as I will have to dig it out when I'm in the U.K next week.

Regards,

Andy.

57mutant
December 14th 2002, 18:50
Thanks Andy
I may take you up on your offer. The sellor on E-bay hasn't answered my questions yet. That worries me. I should be able to let you know within the next couple of days, as the bidding will be over soon.