PDA

View Full Version : Questions about tanapols ride

tanapol
January 4th 2006, 05:20
Click here (http://www.germanlook.com/Html/MembersRides/ViewVehicle.php?RideID=239) for more information on this ride.

dubKustom
September 30th 2006, 05:23
Beautiful ride! Perfect stance and a clean look... One question: what are those black vent grills under the dash? Some kind of AC?

Cheers Daniel

zeroaxe
September 30th 2006, 06:39
Another Q. Is that a second alternator you got in there? Running a high output audio system? Would you mind sharing some pictures/info on how to get that second pully on the main pully etc if you have it handy:D

Sweet ride, and love that 'off white' kinda colour on the gauges:agree:

volkdent
September 30th 2006, 13:55
He's runnig AC, that's the compressor. VERY nice car! Clean and great stance. Looks like you've got a very usable driver there! Nice job.

Jason

Mikey
September 30th 2006, 21:37
He's runnig AC, that's the compressor. VERY nice car! Clean and great stance. Looks like you've got a very usable driver there! Nice job.

Jason

I agree, they're both a part of the AC system. Great car, I love those wheels. :cool:

tanapol
February 15th 2007, 11:25
Sorry I haven't been around for a while.

Yes it is air cond I am running there. It is the compressor for air cond. Its really so hot here in Thailand to drive around without it.

The gauges are VDO Royale or somthing like that. I had them for year when the car was yellow and it was kind of cal look then. I want to change them to something more racey these days but never around to it (and also could sell these one off yet too!):cool:

orbitron
March 16th 2007, 23:15
Nce Car! I too have a '68, did you just put drop spindles on the front, or did you use adjustable beams? With the hubs, did you just get 67 drums for the back?

tanapol
March 21st 2007, 14:37
I used adjustable beam on the front. The rear drums are standard from the car. Nothing special about them. I had spacers made so I could get these wheels on the standard discs and drums thats all.:)