PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Full on German looker WHY?

Coxy
January 20th 2006, 17:58
OK, the German look Bug, is the only look that truly inspires me to go back to my roots of Bug ownership!
My '64 square is up for sale as is my 2.1 914 with Remelle zorst, slammed, fuch's, Keith Black barrels and pistons, Euroracecan etc etc, and maybe, my 1973 Westie will be up for grabs soon!

Missus drives an Audi RS2, and would like something to keep up with her!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, maybe not possible unless I buy Russ Fellow's motor!!!

So, what's out there?
What have you got?
Been looking for ages and only found half hearted efforts.
need something with at least a 2.4 Type 4 lump with oodles of carbon fibre.

Anything out there at all?

super vw
January 20th 2006, 22:08
Maybe give Remmele motrosports a call for some leads... i have never delt with those guys before, but from seeing there work, they must know of somthing.

graham
June 21st 2006, 14:14
OK, the German look Bug, is the only look that truly inspires me to go back to my roots of Bug ownership!
My '64 square is up for sale as is my 2.1 914 with Remelle zorst, slammed, fuch's, Keith Black barrels and pistons, Euroracecan etc etc, and maybe, my 1973 Westie will be up for grabs soon!

Missus drives an Audi RS2, and would like something to keep up with her!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, maybe not possible unless I buy Russ Fellow's motor!!!

So, what's out there?
What have you got?
Been looking for ages and only found half hearted efforts.
need something with at least a 2.4 Type 4 lump with oodles of carbon fibre.

Anything out there at all?
:D this is ny first attempt at using this site so bare with me. I have a 2270 Jake Raby built Massive Type Four Store engine with fully programmable EFI DTM cooling with other bells n whistles if you are serious about building a good German Look car this is well worth considering,

petevw
June 22nd 2006, 09:59
Coxy,

still looking?

graham
June 23rd 2006, 01:02
Coxy,

still looking?
Jake has posted some of his own comments re engine, check for sale section

alt+f4
September 18th 2006, 23:54
I can Build the car for you. It will be about $20k, but it will sure kick the $%&*# out of the missus, and almost anything else out there!