PDA

View Full Version : Suby STi oil pan...

SuperRSi
April 2nd 2006, 17:09
How much are the Suby pans for a 05 STi engine including shipping to New Mexico 87505?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
April 2nd 2006, 22:03
Randy,

Getting updated prices so I will let you know shortly, also recovering from the flu so a little slow.

VR
Alex

Bug@5speed(US)
April 5th 2006, 13:04
Randy info being sent via PM
Alex

SuperRSi
June 19th 2006, 15:22
The telephone number you PM'd for Bug US is no longer a working number. Can you tell me how to buy one now?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
June 19th 2006, 21:40
Randy,

I applogize.. between new baby and work, I sometimes don't catch costly mistakes.

I have updated my signature with the correct number, 973 204 5463.

My wife just got me a new phone yesterday, so I will be setting up voice mail tonight.. but if I miss your call, I will be sure to follow up..

Again, truely sorry for the mistake.
VR
Alex

SuperRSi
September 2nd 2006, 13:17
I am ready to install. Let me know if you can get one on its way to me.

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
September 2nd 2006, 23:36
Randy

I will follow-up with you tomorrow..

VR
Alex

SuperRSi
September 20th 2006, 00:59
Any News?

Thanks,
Randy

Bugat5speed
September 20th 2006, 03:06
Hi Super RSi,

the sumps are not finnished yet. Think it will take a few more days to receive them. Think I will have them by the end of the month. Me and Alex will keep you informed.

Martin

SuperRSi
November 16th 2006, 01:56
Thought I would continue this thread, still trying to buy a pan that your last post said would be ready to sell by the end of September...

Still would like to buy one. Let me know when you have one to sell or if you are selling future production and just what one needs to do to get on the list to buy one.

Thanks,
Randy

Bugat5speed
November 17th 2006, 14:14
Hi Randy,

yes you can place an order. Order at Alex and ask him for the price in the US. Please make a part payment of 20 % of the price to his account. Then your order is fix for you and for us.

Changed my casting supplier in summer and he will produce the first batch of the oilsumps by mid of December. Afterwards they will have to be milled and due to X-Mas and hollidays I think they will be available around mid January.

Hope to have satisfied your need for information.

P.S.: WeŽll have a stainless steel 4 in 1 exhaust system early next year. So if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Martin
Bug @ 5-Speed

SuperRSi
November 18th 2006, 20:57
Alex,
Please PM me the total and how you want the 20%? Paypal? Still looking for info on turbo radiator.

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
November 20th 2006, 00:07
Randy

As requested PM Sent with Detail.

Please review and let me know if you would like to move fwd.

Take care.

VR
ALex

SuperRSi
November 20th 2006, 01:05
Returned PM. Will Paypal deposit or full payment instantly once invoice is presented with Paypal address. As addressed on PM.

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
November 21st 2006, 21:36
Randy sent PM yesterday, need some info..

Please reply.
Alex

SuperRSi
November 22nd 2006, 01:42
PM returned, money Paypal'd.

Thanks,
Randy

SuperRSi
January 11th 2007, 11:14
Hello,
Just checking progress. When you are ready for shipment, please send Paypal request for balance after deposit.

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
January 11th 2007, 12:15
Randy,

Left you voice mail last night (EST), was hoping to catch you..

Regarding the sumps: Sumps are casted and look very good (much better than before). Partition walls will be welded in this weekend. Hope to have them out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Randy, let me know if your not getting my PM's or Emails.

If not I will resend with what is needed to complete transactions.

As I mentioned previously, we can continue with Paypal.

Thanks
Alex

Bug@5speed(US)
January 22nd 2007, 21:23
Randy,

Please contact me... need to finalize this.

VR
Alex

SuperRSi
February 4th 2007, 14:49
Contact me on my email account like we did the deposit, I will PM address to you in case you do not still have it. I am on a movie and it is hard to reach me any other way, as I do not have time to surf websites. Send me the total balance and a request for payment from your Paypal account like last time. I look forward to getting the part.

Thanks,
Randy

SuperRSi
February 7th 2007, 16:37
USE THE FORCE LUKE, um I mean use the email address I PM'd you. Don't have time to look at alot these days.

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
February 7th 2007, 21:10
Sounds good..
ALex

SuperRSi
February 11th 2007, 18:27
Did you get the Paypal on the 7th? When will you be able to ship?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
February 12th 2007, 21:32
Replied to your email address..

Got the funds, thank you.

Sumps getting milled this week.. so if all done should be about two weeks till it gets to your door..
VR
Alex

Bug@5speed(US)
February 12th 2007, 22:21
Since I finally figured this pics thing out.. now I am working on the size ;)
Alex

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/bugat5speed_US_photos/_lwanneamTurbo1.jpg~original

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/bugat5speed_US_photos/_lwanne_Info_2.jpg~original

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s56/bugat5speed_US_photos/_lwanne_Info_1.jpg~original

SuperRSi
February 25th 2007, 00:29
Are we close yet?

Thanks,
Randy

Rob
February 25th 2007, 21:47
Don't want to hijack this thread, but do you also have a pan that will fit an EJ25 ?
What would the pricing be and what's the difference in capacity vs the original pan ?

Thanks,

Rob.

Bug@5speed(US)
February 25th 2007, 22:38
Rob, check this thread out, it will provide you details regarding the sump.. and yes it will fit on your n/a 2.5

http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=8091

and

Randy, will check on what the hold up is... but yes we are getting closer.

VR
Alex

SuperRSi
March 3rd 2007, 01:32
Closer is a relative term? How are we doing?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
March 3rd 2007, 10:25
Martin was picking them up yesterday or today.. so should be leaving this coming week..

He had a hickup with his machinist..
Alex

SuperRSi
March 3rd 2007, 15:43
I understand that kind of problem.

Thanks,

Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
March 8th 2007, 23:16
Randy,

Martin should be sending it to me tomorrow..

Just wanted to let you know..
VR
ALex

SuperRSi
March 20th 2007, 17:21
How are we doing on delivery?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
March 20th 2007, 21:03
Randy, in route to me..

Applogize for not emailing you..

As long as no hold up at customs or DHL should be here soon.

Once I get it, will go out asap to you..

VR
Alex

SuperRSi
April 9th 2007, 14:12
Hey Alex,

I got it finally. Wow it took over a year from when I first inquired about buying one to getting it! I cannot say I am overly impressed however. Just little things like not cleaning the welds inside to having the two pieces not flush up to each other which caused one bolt hole to be only 3/4 in the metal. I know it won't affect strength much and won't be seen but so much for craftsmanship. You should find another machinist.

I will post pictures to explain if anyone wishes.

Thanks,
Randy

Eatoniashoprat
April 17th 2007, 12:45
You still wanna post those pics SuperRSi?

Bug@5speed(US)
April 25th 2007, 21:59
Randy,

As an company, that is focused on continous improvement we value the the voice our customers. Your opinions and recommendations are very important to us, as we find ways to better serve and meet the requirements of our customers.

Your feedback is taken very seriously and serves as one of the key mechanism to bettering our processes and increasing our quality. As you were aware, we went with a new machinist/supplier, this has obviously caused some discontent and we have already taken actions to try to bring this process in-house in order to better control our quality.

Thanks again,
Alex and Martin