PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Bug@5speed(US)

Bug@5speed(US)
April 3rd 2006, 18:27
Dear Members,

We are very happy to become a formal member of this forum. At this time I would like to introduce myself, Bug@5speed and let everyone know about our products and mission.
I recently came onboard the Bug@5speed Team to help facilitate bringing our products to the States. I will be working with Martin Bott (Bug@5speed (Deutschland)) to ensure the needs of all our customers are met.

Bug@5speed is based out of Deutschland and has been in the business for many years. Our conversion kits are designed and engineered to facilitate the installation of a Porsche gearbox into your Type I IRS vehicle. Currently available are conversions kits for the 901 911/914 as well as 915 transmissions for mounting into Type I IRS vehicles.

Kits for the 901/914 conversion include a nose cone (30 mm shorter than the original one), the front traverse, axle flanges (for beetle cv’s and also for Porsche 944/Bus cv’s), clutch cable mount plate, clutch cable connector, adjusted clutch lever, rear traverse and the 5-speed-shifter.

For the 915-conversion kits include shortened nose cone (20 mm shorter), axle flanges with Porsche 944/Bus diameter, front aluminum cast traverse, rear traverse and high output starter too.

Parts can be purchased as kits or part-by-part to meet each of your different needs.

I will be updating our vendor area with pictures, prices, new products, articles and instructions to provide everyone with a greater level of detail regarding our conversions.

Any question please direct them to me, and we will do our best to anwer them in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Alex Olaverri (US) and Martin Bott (Deutschland)

http://www.bugat5speed.de/cms/ (English version should be up soon :) )