PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Europe:)

petevw
June 2nd 2006, 10:14
I've put some of my pics up, check out the europe folder:

http://photos.yahoo.com/pete_91

volkdent
June 2nd 2006, 13:28
That split is looking freakin awesome!!! What are your plans for that baby? I have to tell you, I'm not sure the last time I was this jealous!:bawling:

Jason

zen
June 2nd 2006, 17:08
glad you got to go. that had to be a VERY cool experience. i just love Europe. while i absolutely love America and all it has to offer, i also love the history that stares at you every day around almost every corner in Europe. what better than to have that and F1's screaming by you.:agree:

petevw
June 17th 2006, 06:51
F1 was unreal. I was at the top of the grandstand watching them come screaming out of the tunnel, downshifting into the chicane, then accelerating out to the sweeper around the marina. Standind at the bottom of the grandstand i was about 30ft in front the cars. Getting to the seats was by boat trough the Marina. Tons of big $$$$ Yachts! Also saw the F2, F3, and Porsche Cup race/qualifiers. Awesome experience.

Drove through Italy, ferry boat to Greece, attended a wedding, and visited some sites, friends and family. Right now i'm in the islands, i've spent 5days in Mykonos, typing this from Santorini, off to IOS, and Tynos over the next couple days. Back to the mainland, end of next week to party at my Cuz's bar in Nafpaktos. Heading back to Italy then Switzerland for a couple days to visit a friend in Winterhur. Afterwards meeting up with some co-workers in Germany the last few days of June, then off to Paris for my flight back to Toronto the 3rd of July!

ohh... i may take my Diesel ****box (Toyota Aygo 1.4TDI) to the Nurburgring for a lap!:D

I'll get some more pics up when i get back.

Later guys,
Pete

PS when is the July meet? I'm itching to take out the bug for a beating!:laugh: