PDA

View Full Version : Props to Lanner

GunnyOz
July 6th 2006, 10:20
Lanner
I got my TT kit from you last year and after much BSing,I put everything on
yesterday. I was really worried about snags, and do to the fact that I've had the parts for so long returns were out of the question. Well I'm happy to say that everything was dead on. And other than taking the 370,000 mile parts off I had no problems what so ever. I'm glad I got my stuff from you and to anyone reading this post all I can say is,

VDUB ENGINEERING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Again,thanks
Stan
West New York,NJ

I'll get some pics over to you ASAP

Bug@5speed(US)
July 6th 2006, 12:24
Stan,

West NY.. Your like 10 minutes from me.. Would you mind a house visit.. Would be eager to check out in person, and chat some..

I am over in Belleville.. off Rt 3.

VR
Alex

GunnyOz
July 6th 2006, 12:49
Alex
I'd be more than happy to show off my baby. I sell Caddies in Union City
so I'm at work everyday except Sun. Or if you want since I drive her everyday you could even shoot by here. Call Me at 201- 866-3300
Thanks For The Intrest
Stan

zen
July 6th 2006, 20:09
that's good to here. i have met and dealt with Lanner for sometime now due to the site and think VERY highly of him. he has been a strong supporter of this site and of the German Look as a whole. congrats on the new addition to the car.

Phat73VW
July 7th 2006, 03:02
sorry i am drawing a blank...whats a TT kit?:confused: i feel so dumb....

petevw
July 7th 2006, 03:15
TT stands for Twin Turbo.

Hi Zen, you may want to change the Vdubcustoms banner to link to Lanners Vdubengineering.com site.

Phat73VW
July 7th 2006, 03:49
duh....stupid me.i knew it was something easy...thanks pete :laugh:

zen
July 7th 2006, 08:26
Hi Zen, you may want to change the Vdubcustoms banner to link to Lanners Vdubengineering.com site.

done. thanks.:agree:

GunnyOz
July 7th 2006, 09:33
The set I got has AudiTT calipers and rotors in 5x100 fitment. I use to work
for Audi and I have friends at VW dealers. All pads and rotors are on the shelf parts.
Stan

flat
July 11th 2006, 11:58
Stan,

I appreciate the kinds words. Thanx. I guess all long hours in the shop are worth it in the end.

I'm glad you got the parts on the car, and the car on the road. Alot guys have super sexy parts on super sexy cars, but the problem is that the cars are always in the garage. Get 'em out guys. Give the car a chance to cruise down the freeway with the warm summer sun shining, the breeze blowing and the engine firing on all four (six?). Keep 'em on the road. Anyway, I digress.

Lanner