PDA

View Full Version : We're cruising to MILAN - JULY 21

flat
July 11th 2006, 12:06
We're headed out to Milan, Michigan on Friday (July 21). We'll leave in mid afternoon, stay one night, go to the show on Saturday and head back the same day. The Milan show is crazy, drags, swap meet etc...

On the Sunday there is a show in Windsor. I'm not intending on going to that one, but some of the other guys are, so you can make a full VW weekend out if it.

We'll meet at 401/Trafalgar mid afternoon Friday (details to be yet decided).

If you wanna come but don't want to drive the 'dub, then let me know and we can squeeze you in somewhere (there must be some room on the roof-rack of the bus...:) )

We're staying ar the Sleep Inn, 734-439-1400 (Milan Michgan). Double Queen rooms are $US70. Book early, and again, if you want to share a room etc.. let me know. It's not too bad a drive (about 5 hrs) from Mississauga. Don't be scared, we always have a support vehicle with a towbar. We had 9 cars to Ypsilanti earlier in the spring, so hopefully we can beat that record.

If any of the American guys need some of my wares, let me know in advance because I'm not bringing the whole setup (Mr.Borderman doesn't like me).

Easy,
Lanner