PDA

View Full Version : HELP - CUP II V.S. Turbo

Bogara_ZO
August 2nd 2006, 14:02
hi folks, my bug is going to be ready in a week. I'm so happy about it, but thnx to a friend, I've started to thinking on changing my wheels...If i did it, the new one would be a 17" Porsche rim. This friend has offered me a set of CUP II's but I don't know what to do. I like thoose rims, but maybe the Turbos are more beautiful to me...so I ask you to send me pics of cup II and turbo to see how do they look on a GL. And yeah, they should be fully polished, or painted in black/gray with polished lip. I attach a picture of my desired rim:

Bogara_ZO
August 2nd 2006, 14:07
hi folks, my bug is going to be ready in a week. I'm so happy about it, but thnx to a friend, I've started to thinking on changing my wheels...If i did it, the new one would be a 17" Porsche rim. This friend has offered me a set of CUP II's but I don't know what to do. I like thoose rims, but maybe the Turbos are more beautiful to me...so I ask you to send me pics of cup II and turbo to see how do they look on a GL. And yeah, they should be fully polished, or painted in black/gray with polished lip. I attach a picture of my desired rim:

How about a cup II painted like in the attached picture?? What do you think?

Or a fully polished version, like this cup I ?

SilverBullet
August 2nd 2006, 14:23
Turbo Twist!:)

chug_A_bug
August 2nd 2006, 15:18
I would put the CUP 1's on I don't really like the cup ll or the twices are nice too but you have to make the call.
lets see your GL you got any pics??

Bogara_ZO
August 3rd 2006, 06:36
I would put the CUP 1's on I don't really like the cup ll or the twices are nice too but you have to make the call.
lets see your GL you got any pics??

Since theese pics were made, the baby has got narrowed front beam and lowered a bit more :D Now it's running on 205/45*16 MOMOs. I've got pics but they are too big to attach :mad: I'll try to cut them...

SilverBullet
August 3rd 2006, 12:43
Take a look at the bugs with Porsche rims at www.german-spirit.com.

Bogara_ZO
August 3rd 2006, 16:34
Take a look at the bugs with Porsche rims at www.german-spirit.com.

Great, thnx :agree: