PDA

View Full Version : Kafer Bar sale

flat
September 5th 2006, 06:28
I can offer the kafer bar setups at 5% off for the month of September. Also free North America shipping till the end of the year.

NB: These Kafer bars are for 'angled' shocktowers (61 and later cars). The earlier chassis have 'straight' shock towers. I need to find a local car for mock up and adjust the tube lengths for that application.

Lanner

Bad bug
September 5th 2006, 21:07
Couldn't you stretch it a little, like say till the first week in october.

wrenchnride247
September 5th 2006, 21:35
I may have to get mine sooner than I expected:D

Bad bug
September 6th 2006, 00:00
Lanner do you have to modify the body in anyway to fit the bar.

flat
September 15th 2006, 16:57
Sorry for the late reply.

I'll keep the discount going till the end of october.

As for body mods, upto 73 you can fit without cutting.

74 (I think) and later cars had double inner fenders, and some trimming may be required. If you are creative with your install, it MAY be possible without, but to be perfectly honest, I've never tried.

Lanner

Bad bug
September 15th 2006, 20:48
Lanner thank's for keep the sale open till the end of october. If all works well my friend will also be getting a setup from you. About cutting the body to install that's great as i have a 72 1200 bodied beetle that's getting a 1972 superbeetle chasis converted to fit ( superbeetle framehead removed and standard beetle framehead placed on chasis).

How do i get the money to you before the end of october.

wrenchnride247
October 10th 2006, 22:42
Lanner, Thanks for holding the sale over 'till end of Oct. We in the "Gruppe Buy" thank you ;) .

NO_H2O
October 11th 2006, 02:35
Yes. I will be watching out for my (our) box of 4 to arrive. One for me, one for my partner, one for a friend and one for a customers car.:agree:

wrenchnride247
October 11th 2006, 21:26
Yes. I will be watching out for my (our) box of 4 to arrive. One for me, one for my partner, one for a friend and one for a customers car.:agree:
Bragger :laugh: (get back to work)

NO_H2O
October 11th 2006, 22:44
:p I am workin'

flat
October 12th 2006, 12:22
The parts will be on the way shortly. I appreciate everyones support. Hold tight.

Now that NO_H20 has set the precedent, all kafer bars will only be sold in sets of 4. :)

Lanner

NO_H2O
October 30th 2006, 18:43
4 brace kits have made it to my place. I havn't opened them up yet but they look like they had a safe trip. Thanks for the quick shippment.:agree:

wrenchnride247
October 30th 2006, 22:02
Lanner, got mine today too :D ! The brace kit is perfect. The machining, shipping, transaction (with a small border glitch:rolleyes: ), and customer service was excellent.

Thanks again.