PDA

View Full Version : Engine Sub-Forum

Mikey
September 25th 2006, 10:16
I just noticed a new engine sub-forum. I like the idea. It looks good to me. Easier to find stuff on your specific conversion. I know this would take time. Are the post in the engine forum going to be devided up into the sub-forums? I'm sure they won't all have to be divided or can be divided easily. I can think of a few the engine conversion threads.

I also like the fact that it's a "Sub-forum" and not a completely differant forum from engine. :agree:

Thanks Zen, you da man!! :cool:

volkdent
September 25th 2006, 22:34
I love it! Much easier to find what you want.

Jason

zen
September 26th 2006, 10:09
that was the goal. just was waiting to see if interests picked up enough. they have. more to come similar in other forums where it makes sense.

as for moving threads. in general, yes. as i see threads that make sense to move to the new sub-forum, i will. i will leave a redirect in the "Engine" forum for 3 months for any thread that is moved. and i just started with yours Mikey. :D just sent you a PM on it before reading this thread as a matter of fact.

enjoy. any other suggestions are always welcome.

Mikey
September 26th 2006, 11:40
Thanks Zen, you are da man. Just like Jason said. It would make it easier to find info.

I love the change. Maybe if you gave someone with more time the authorization to move threads. It would go faster? I know you're a very busy man. :) Sometimes tell what the thread is about by the title.