PDA

View Full Version : Your radiator is...

SuperRSi
October 3rd 2006, 00:31
Copper plated? What is the radiator made of? How much does it weigh? How much does it cost? Is it available?

Thanks,
Randy?

ricola
October 3rd 2006, 03:27
mine is all aluminium sierra cosworth, not sure on weight but it is a nice size, not too tall and you cna fit the twin factory fans.
Rich

Bugat5speed
October 3rd 2006, 05:57
Hi ricola,

our new one is aluminium also. And it is still only 20 cm high, so that it sits under the luggage compartmentīs floor. By this I donīt see any radiator by opening the luggage comp.

We have a double one for the Turbo-version (one wide one, one smaller)

Will be able to give pictures in a few weeks time (also prices).

But thanks for your comment. Itīs appreciated.

Martin

ricola
October 3rd 2006, 13:28
woops, I should have read what section that was posted in, I answered as if it was a general question! :o

Will be good to see your pics Martin, would be nice to avoid cutting and have a full size spare flat in original position..

Rich

SuperRSi
October 6th 2006, 00:43
I am interested in the turbo one. Let me know what the dimensions are. I need something compact for the nose of my Meyers Manx. I will be running a 400hp STi suby engine so cooling is an issue.

Thanks,
Randy

SuperRSi
October 21st 2006, 14:58
Any news?

Thanks,
Randy

Bug@5speed(US)
October 29th 2006, 13:43
Just sent an email out.. hopefully will have info for you soon..

Was away at a training course, so was off the net. Sorry for the delay..

ALex

SuperRSi
November 16th 2006, 13:32
Any News on size, cost and when you will have the turbo unit?

SuperRSi
December 11th 2006, 00:09
Any news on size, cost, availability etc?

Thanks,
Randy

Bugat5speed
December 11th 2006, 07:09
Hi Randy,

due to very high production costs did my colleague decide to sell these radiators only in combination with a complete conversion project. Sorry to give you this information.

Concerning the oilsumps I can tell you that casting will be done by next week. Hope to get them machined by 2nd 3rd week of January.

Will keep you informed on this matter.

Might be that we have a complete stainless steel header (4 in 1) for the Subaru engines early next year. We are in negotiation with a new supplier and will have detailled info on pricing etc. by mid of January.

Martin Bott
Bug @ 5-Speed