PDA

View Full Version : SHE RUNS !! (again)

Rob
January 3rd 2007, 19:42
Yup ! Got a new battery and she fired right up... (well, after I plugged some hoses that I haven't hooked up).

I didn't let her run long enough for the thermostat to open (Aaron, I hope you are coming to the next meet with the cap for the reservoir ;) ), and when I flipped my self-installed fan switch I blew a fuse :o , but hey, SHE RUNS !!

Maybe this time I finally get her to the point I can drive her... unless I get some major fuel/coolant leak, I should be ok !
Of course I need to put in a firewall first..... and rear quarter windows....and new rear shocks.....and a better seat base...and a good battery holder.....and a better hookup for the throttle....and...and..and :(

Rob.

petevw
January 3rd 2007, 19:58
That's awesome!

Speaking of meet, when is the Jan get together? Maybe the 9th/16th?

Glock
January 3rd 2007, 20:04
Rob the cap is in my truck,ready any time! Congrats !

Rob
January 3rd 2007, 21:17
Sweet.

I'm good for both the 9th and the 16th for a meet at this point.

Rob.

Mikey
January 4th 2007, 01:22
Sweet Rob! That's great. :D Race you to the finish? :laugh:

My biggest hurrdles in the body are the fenders, after that everything else is gravy. And I need a job to pay for the rest of the car, but yeah. After the body it's just money, and a few head aches with wiring. :cool:

Keep going!!!

Sandeep
January 4th 2007, 13:30
Congrats Rob. It will be good to see the machine in person. Will you drive it to the next meet ? The weather is supposed to be good :D

Sandeep

Rob
January 5th 2007, 09:51
Congrats Rob. It will be good to see the machine in person. Will you drive it to the next meet ? The weather is supposed to be good :D

Sandeep

Heh... would love to drive it, but it's not quite there yet....
Are you going to make it to the next meet ? How's your project coming along ?

Rob.