PDA

View Full Version : Bugfest 07 - Dyno Day

flat
January 21st 2007, 20:57
Just to let you guys know of the show we (Volks'r'us car club) are organizing.

Saturday August 18,2007 - Dyno Day.

We're renting out a tuning shop with a chassis dyno. It's located on the east side (Ajax, Ontario). The damage will be $C60 for 2 pulls and a third 1/4 mile simulator. We'll have a BBQ going to keep the crowds happy. The shop needs atleast 10 participants. Please contact me to register. Open to all makes/models likeVW's, Audi's, Porsches and even NSU's:) . We'll organize a VW cruise after the dyno event.

Sunday August 19,2007 - Show

It's located at Haugens Chicken and BBQ in Port Perry Ontario. It's a judged show. The show is open all the usual German marques (even NSU's). It'll run from about 9-3.

It's a little in the year early to mention the show, but I'd appreciate help. We need volunteers for the usual labour duties (setup, registration, cleanup) aswell as those with the 'gift-of-gab' to secure sponsers and vendors. We are looking for sponsers for monetary contributions aswell as small items for goody bags and door prizes. Please contact me if you can contribute in any capacity.

Lanner

flat
January 21st 2007, 21:15
Just to keep this show in context:

I think we'd all agree the VW world is getting smaller. I remember going to the Scarborough Great Canadian show about 10 years ago. I had just purchased by beetle at the time and was amazed at the crowds and cars. There were literary hundreds of cars and thousands of people. My car was still a project in a million pieces in the garage, but seeing all these amazing cars and enthusiastic crowds was just the fuel I needed to give me the drive to work on Ms. Rusty at home.

The next summer, I hit every show I could find around here like the June jitterbug, the Kitchener bug out, the London dealership show, the European interest show and the Great Canadian. Life was good.

Over the years, noticed the shows starting to disappear. The London show was no longer held. The great Canadian was on shaky grounds, moving location a couple of times. It finally conceded many years back. The European interest met the same fate after 2005.

These days, I’ve got to go further and further to get my VW fix. I typically hit most of the shows in the Northeast (Michigan, Ohio etc), but not everyone is an enthusiastic (or has the free time) to pull these 4-10 hour drives.

You get where this conversation is going. I don’t mean to be too ‘preachy’, but we’ve got to keep the shows alive in order to keep the ‘scene’ alive. Regardless of whether you like the stockers, the cal lookers or the German-lookers, you like the cars. If you just wanted a fast car you could spend a whole lot less to build a Honda or Subaru.

Anyways, bring ‘em out this year.
Lanner

oasis
January 22nd 2007, 02:40
When is the latest one can enroll?

Ajax is nine hours away. Mid-August doesn't conflict with anything VKG and may just fit my tight schedule.

And I am dying to dyno my Type IV. ;)

Sandeep
January 22nd 2007, 10:21
Very nice post Lanner.

All I can contribute (hopefully) is my presence at this show with the turbo T4. You can count on my $60, even if I cannot make the show.

I'm interested to see what kind of #'s a certain NSU can put up. If the NSU is not ready, Alex can run by himself on the rollers ..... :D

Sandeep

chug_A_bug
January 22nd 2007, 13:41
I would love to come and teat my BUG but my motor wont be done by then :(
but can I take my Crach rocket ;)

Chris.

I'll just come to the show and watch :)

Glock
January 22nd 2007, 14:10
I should;) be up and running by then! Count me in to Lanner!( Dyno and some volunteer work) Also I will ask around the water cooled guys and some of the shops that I know! Lets see if we can make this a big one!

big daddy
January 22nd 2007, 17:51
Lanner : agree: I totally agree with you. For most of us this is the reason why we got involved in VW world. The cars, people and the excitement that was created everybody wanted a VW. For the past 20 years I also attended shows almost anywhere they were I was there.
The cars are not sold, the people are not coming out. We all have to recreate this excitement that got us all hooked. We can recreate this by asking for help from the experienced and get there advice. Get them involved as they are the experts. They must know how to recreate the engergy and excitment again.

I can also show support through Dyno day and do some volunteer work. We can all do a part whether it's a financial, contribution (drinks, food or etc...) or advertise through word of mouth. We can all do a little something; it's a start.

This Is A Great Idea

Big Daddy:laugh:

Alex
January 28th 2007, 00:37
Sandeep,

if I go on the rollers you better increase your boost to keep up ;-).
Since I never had a real finished project my legs and feet got quite some training.

BTW....project NSU TTS is now featured on www.fourtitude.com ;-)

Project NSU TTS (http://www.fourtitude.com/news/publish/Features/article_2856.shtml)

Alex

petevw
January 29th 2007, 01:29
I'm in for the Dyno day!

petevw
February 3rd 2007, 05:28
From the Silver Dollar Showdown thread:

For the record, I asked about when would be the latest one could sign up because mid-August may be a date I could attend.

For the record, no one answered -- not even with an "I don't know yet" or "We need ten by a certain date" or "We have a certain number as a cutoff" or something.

That high-sounding pep-talk contained within said thread becomes pretty stinking hollow when an interested party is ignored.

Sorry no one answered. I don't know. We have a meeting coming up in a couple weeks, and i'm sure Lanner (Flat) will share the details. We've talked about a Dyno Day for a couple years, and this announcement has been a great surprise to everyone.

oasis
February 3rd 2007, 10:07
I've got the date penciled in just in case I can do it.

Thanks. :)

flat
February 3rd 2007, 15:18
Sorry, I missed a couple posts.

There is no deadline, but if you know you are down, then an early registration will help meet out 10 car minimum so we can confirm the reservation of the dyno shop. It'll be a good time, alot of guys are stepping up and the sponsors are being pretty generous. We'll be making fire and burning flesh. The BBQ prices will be throw-back to the good-ol-days.

Lanner

oasis
February 4th 2007, 07:12
It sounds like a top-drawer production. I hope I can make it but I doubt I will know my August until May. I am sure it will be a success.

flat
February 6th 2007, 23:46
Just to get everyone in the 'cruising' mood:
http://www.vdubengineering.com/host/main[1].jpg

Lanner

petevw
February 8th 2007, 21:04
Awesome pic!:D

chug_A_bug
February 9th 2007, 00:25
LOVE IT:agree:

flat
March 7th 2007, 21:43
Alright guys. Just to let every one know that we are serious, here's the site:

http://www.bugfest.ca/

I just put it up, and it's rough, but it's a start. If anyone has more media (pics,videos etc), please forward it my way. And all the guys out there with the 'watercooled-connections', please by our 'hype-men'! Alot of big name sponsers are stepping up, so its going to be LIVE!

Keep 'em on the road,
Lanner

Sandeep
March 8th 2007, 09:51
Sounds cool.

If I don't have the 2.4T ready for this show, I will sponser someone for the dyno day from our club.

Sandeep

chug_A_bug
March 9th 2007, 02:01
you got my Time and full Help buddy

Chris

Rob
March 9th 2007, 09:47
I can't plan that far ahead, but I like Sandeep's idea of 'pledging' the 60 bucks either way.

So count me in for 60 bucks, I'll for sure mark my agenda and try to be there, with or without bug.

Lanner, you are a great advocate and motivator for the VW community !

Rob.

gonebuggy
April 16th 2007, 16:14
Hey guys,

I'll definitely be there, and we'l throw my bug up on the rollers. let's get a little bench racing going on; what do you think my new motor will make?

1956cc
Rimco preped case, clearanced/full flowed
76mm 4340 crank
90.5 mahle P/C
stock rods (balanced)
042 heads with mild P&P (40X35 stainless with HD springs)
Stock rockers
web 120 camshaft
chromoly pushrods
Weber 44 IDF's on matched manifolds
009 Distributer
1 1/2 merged exhaust with phatboy muff

Pint on me for whoever guesses the closest! we'll have to wait untill after the dyno day for results tho:D

Cheers

Alex

petevw
April 17th 2007, 10:13
To the wheels, my guess: 95HP 105TQ

What's the compression ratio?

Sandeep
April 17th 2007, 12:32
Looks like I will have the 2.0T T4 together for this event. The 2.4T T4 will have to wait till after the event :(

Lets get some guesses going ....

1. I will guess 105HP, 119TQ to the wheels for Alex's 1956cc

2. Pete's 1600cc will have 47HP, 61TQ to the wheels.

3. Lanner's bus ... hmmm thats a tough one ... 1500cc single port ?

Sandeep

gonebuggy
April 17th 2007, 15:41
Pete can't believe i forgot to put that!:confused:

it's 9.1

Alex

gonebuggy
April 17th 2007, 16:29
In fact here are pics i just took after getting the tin back from powdercoating

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/gonebuggy/P1010040.jpg~originalhttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/gonebuggy/P1010039.jpg~original

Alex

petevw
April 17th 2007, 19:54
Looks good. :agree: When is it going in?

Looks like I will have the 2.0T T4 together for this event. The 2.4T T4 will have to wait till after the event :(

Sandeep

2.0T really?? So you've got 2 motors on the go?

My garage:

-1600 on the bench getting prepped for the super
-2332T on the stand for the split
-2332NA parts scattered everywhere after teardown.

I'm finding it really hard, keeping myself from bolting a few goodies on the 1600.:D

gonebuggy
April 17th 2007, 20:24
Thanks Pete,

I wanted to keep it simple, but all business too. Well I've got the car up on jack stands, tail in the air. 1600 is out, so is the tranny. So I think I'm gonna be waiting on a tranny (i decided now that it would be best to upgrade the drivedrain.....:rolleyes: ) so as soon as thats all sorted, we're ready to go. I've got lots to keep me busy though, cleaning the engine compartment, re-bushing the pedal cluster, wiring, paint my calipers etc.......

Alex

petevw
April 18th 2007, 08:14
Where/who you getting a tranny from?

Sandeep
April 18th 2007, 09:56
2.0T really?? So you've got 2 motors on the go?

I'm using the heads and custom cam / ceramic lifters from the 2.0 for the 2.4. When I get the 2.4 built, I will part out the 2.0.

I thought about parking the bug for this summer but just could not do it :D

Sandeep

oasis
April 18th 2007, 10:26
I am now 80% sure I can make it. I just need to hammer out a few details.

I looked at Mapquest and for some reason it rejected Manchester, Ontario ... so I looked at the flyer and punched in Port Perry, Ontario, instead. I also punched in Pickering for Dyno Day and Toronto since my wayward Orioles are playing the Blue Jays Friday night.

Three questions:
(1) Where is a good place to stay? (Please keep suggestions reasonably priced. ;) ) I will likely have my wife and daughter with me.

(2) Deleted: I found I out a passport is needed.

(3) Once I hammer out the last 15-20%, how do I pay? I will bring Canadian currency but I am curious about paying for Dyno Day which is also in Canadian dollars. (It is not clear to me how one signs up for the Show & Swap from the link.)

First edits are in red.

Rob
April 19th 2007, 20:38
Things are looking up !
Took her around the block a couple times.... looks like I got most of the air out of the cooling system...stil not 100% sure it will cool enough though.

Mounted the battery, ordered some rubber to mount the rear quarter windows back in....

To do to make it driveable: build firewall.....

Fingers crossed !

Rob.

petevw
April 19th 2007, 23:18
oasis:

1.) Do you want to stay in Toronto? Pickering?

2.) Passport is needed.

3.) I'm pretty sure you can pay at the event. To be certain, i could pay it for you now. We'll settle on that weekend.

oasis
April 20th 2007, 11:48
oasis:
1.) Do you want to stay in Toronto? Pickering?
I don't think it matters too much. They're 33 minutes apart according to Mapquest. My wife and I will probably drive separate cars together so I doubt logistics will be a problem when we go our separate ways.

2.) Passport is needed.
Yup. My wife told me she had just gotten under the wire the last time she visited Canada. Getting that ball rolling is this weekend's plan.

3.) I'm pretty sure you can pay at the event. To be certain, i could pay it for you now. We'll settle on that weekend.
If I can pay for the Dyno Day and/or the show with a credit card, the currency will convert automatically. Otherwise, I may take you up on your offer. Thanks! :)

flat
July 3rd 2007, 22:20
The Dyno Show would like to insure we have 10 cars in order to keep our reservation for the day. So, please support the cause and get your dollars to me pronto! Hey, I'll put the 1500cc single port in the bus on the rollers, so don't be shy!

Lanner

Sandeep
July 3rd 2007, 22:45
Lanner,

I am confirmed. If I don't meet you tomorrow, I'll get you the funds on the weekend.

Sandeep

oasis
July 3rd 2007, 23:25
I am very sorry on many different levels I won't be able to attend this year after all. Without going into details, other family obligations have come to the fore and must be addressed. I hope the event will be a success and will be run again in the future. I would love to be a part of it.

I also hope my apologies are accepted -- unlike at another site.

chug_A_bug
July 4th 2007, 15:05
hey lanner
please Confirm me and I will get the Cash to you either Sunday or are next July Meet... But I'm Forsure in even if my cars not run for Some reason
Someone can have my Spot payed for :)
thanks

Chris.

petevw
July 4th 2007, 16:45
No worries oasis, thanks for the consideration. :agree:

Lanner, count me in too.

TunedPerfection
July 5th 2007, 23:24
OH, you know I am in! Let's see what the difference is between this dyno and the one in Georgia.
Sandeep, I would love to see the numbers your car puts down.

petevw
July 5th 2007, 23:25
Sandeep needs a 228mm clutch. Who's got one?

Sandeep
July 6th 2007, 01:01
I've fixed most of the damage from the drag day but my 215mm clutch is slipping now anywhere over 10 psi :(

I've got a 228mm flywheel sitting on the bench and need a stage II or III pressure plate and suitable clutch.

Greg,

Can you get your hands on any of these items ? I need them by end of July atleast so I can pull the motor AGAIN and fit the parts in time for dyno day.

I've emailed you, please let me know as I'd hate to have to order from the States.

Thanks

Sandeep

TunedPerfection
July 6th 2007, 23:26
You'll be all set up with the parts by the 21st of July. See you on the rollers! :)

chug_A_bug
July 17th 2007, 02:33
Soo Can we Start a Count Down to Dyno Day :)
haha
Lanner what's the Planns what Do you Need Help with?
lets us know Dude

Chris.

Sandeep
August 13th 2007, 16:55
It looks like I will not be ready for dyno day, even though I have all of the parts to get the new clutch installed.

The kids have been demanding all of my spare time :D

I'll have it done for sure by August 24th and I'll take it out to a dyno that weekend to see what my #'s are.

Lanner,

Please take my $60 and sponser somebody in the club to get on the dyno.

Sandeep

TunedPerfection
August 13th 2007, 21:56
WOOHOO!!! Now I have a chance at winning!
Seriously, sorry to hear that. Damn kids...:mad: Oh, well, I'll be in the same boat one day. Try to have it done for my cruise on the 23rd of September, okay? Call me if you need a hand to get it done.

petevw
August 13th 2007, 23:36
Booooo, too bad. I wanted to see you lay down some numbers.

Why not thrash it like you did to make the Jitter Bug? In and out overnight!

Take a day off, and call in sick. Aren't you feeling a little under the weather?:D Or how 'bout Greg, Alex, and I knock on your door, and ummmmm convince you to DO IT! :laugh:

Greg is Pat bringing his turbo bug?

TunedPerfection
August 13th 2007, 23:56
It's still up in the air for Pat's car. I am working in there Wednesday morning, I'll get on him about it again :D
Got my car done Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately there is something drastically wrong in the tranny and it needs to come out. But we think we can get the rest of the season out of it. Then it comes out and goes back to Rancho :mad:
But we are good to go for the weekend!!!

Sandeep
August 14th 2007, 09:41
Its not me you have to convince ... its my 4 year old. He knows that if I am not in bed, I am working on the bug ... and he comes into the garage to see what I am doing when he should be sleeping :laugh:

I'll try and make it with the bug, but if I can't get it done in time, I'll try and be there with the Volvo (not on the dyno though).

I hope somebody is taking video !

Sandeep

gonebuggy
August 14th 2007, 09:46
We better see you there man!

We'll have to find that thread with the guesses for how many HP my car will make, whoever was closest gets a brew on me.

I'll bring my video camera and try to get some half decent footage, i'll snap a few stills as well.

I've been on pat's case to come out too, but who knows:confused:
Said he doesnt really want to drive that far.

Greg, i'll be at your place bright and early saturday morning!

Cheers

Alex

TunedPerfection
August 14th 2007, 11:03
Pat will come up with a million and 1 excuses. I already offered him my Envoy and open trailer if he would rather trailer it. He makes fun of me always trailering my cars, but at least I am always at the event!!!!

chug_A_bug
August 14th 2007, 12:02
I can't Wait even though I only have a 1641 I Still want to See what it will make lol
So see you Guy at Gregs Sat Morning :)

Chris.

petevw
August 16th 2007, 04:55
I always have the worst luck leading up to events.

Fishers Dyno day/Florida Bug Jam couple years ago. Put my car up on the Dyno here in Toronto and break a rocker shaft on the roller rockers. Thrash all night installing a new set of 1.4’s (non-roller) only to find out the pushrods are a little too long.

June Jitter bug last June, driving around the night before in Toronto, and smoke the fuel pump for the EFI.

Greg’s cruise last year, day before car is running terrible, like a fouled plug. Change plugs and find loose/cracked intake manifold. Thrash at my friends shop to get it welded and back together again. Fire it up, and fuel line bursts. All nighter lets me attend the cruise.

This years Bugfest, decide to toss on the 15’ steelies. Crack the lugnuts loose on all the rims except the last McGuard keyed locknut which broke on the stud. Buried pretty deep, with no room. Chromies and tuner lugnuts. So decide since its still tight, leave it alone, run the 17’s for this weekend, and deal with it next week. Probably drill out the stud with a carbide drill. So now that the keyed socket is munched, need to buy 4 more spline drives to replace the the keyed locknuts. Not going to run the keyed nuts anymore. So all 4 will now be the same. So checked with everyone around town and nobody has them in stock. Performance Improvements can get them in for Fri afternoon. I hope they show!

So what HP will my stock 1600dp with 36 Dells put down?

Car with the Corrado G60 Steelies and Drag Radials (last year) :

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/petevw/72%20super/supersteelies.jpg~original

Sandeep
August 16th 2007, 11:35
I'll bring the bug ... slipping clutch and all :( Lets see how much it puts down at 12 psi and ice water in the IC

I'll meet you guys on the 401 / 427 somewhere on Saturday but can't make the show on Sunday as I have to watch the kids.

My guesses:

1. Pete - 45hp / 65tq to the wheels :eek:
2. Alex - 125hp / 140tq to the wheels
3. Greg - 250+ hp / 275+ tq to the wheels
4. Sandeep - 180hp / 190tq to the wheels

Sandeep

petevw
August 17th 2007, 07:36
Yeah, good to hear your coming Sandeep!

Got the call to pick up the lugnuts, and so i go to get them and they brought the wrong ones in :mad:. He says, " no problem the rights ones wil be here a tthe earliest Monday" terrible.........

So after calming my innerself, i explained the situation of having to attend the events, this weekend. So he pulled the nuts i needed off of a "company" car, to borrow for the weekend. So i was happy that i can now participate. :D

Go in to work, and some people cancel, can't make tomorrow nights shift. So guess who's working? ME from 8pm today till 3am "the earliest i can get out" but probably 7am. So if i seem a little lost or slow, understand i'll be on 30hrs of no-sleep by dinner/cruise time.:sleep:

See ya tomorrow.:D

1. Pete - 40hp / 50tq to the wheels
2. Alex - 95hp / 105tq to the wheels
3. Greg - 290+ hp / 260+ tq to the wheels
4. Sandeep - 175hp / 160tq to the wheels

TunedPerfection
August 17th 2007, 09:46
WHOA! Such high expectations for me. Now I'm feeling a little pressured :o
Depends how the dyno is set up. Nice weather predicted tomorrow as far as cool dry air for the turbo. 264hp in Georgia and they say the dyno reads low. Hoping for 270 here at least. 290 may be pushing it Pete. I'd like to see at least 100hp out of Alex's motor.

Pete- I'll give you a call when we are leaving Oakville, and again at about 427 and Dundas. Can you take care of being in touch with Sandeep?

See you guys tomorrow. I'm so giddy with excitement I'm shaking.....

Sandeep
August 17th 2007, 14:38
Can somebody call me on my cell when you hit 427 / 401 exchange ... I'll be there.

Sandeep

gonebuggy
August 17th 2007, 15:11
Glad to hear you're coming Sandeep!

I've been trying to twist Aaron's arm to come along with me for the ride up, punk says "that's early in the morning..." :p Plus he'd double as a cameraman for the ride up!

Hoping to take some vids/stills tomorrow.

See you guys soon!

Alex

TunedPerfection
August 17th 2007, 16:47
Sandeep:
I've got your cell programmed in my cell now. I will give you a shout.

Greg

chug_A_bug
August 17th 2007, 19:48
I can't Wait I wont be albe to Sleep tonight haha

See you At Greg's

Chris.

Plus I'll Have Still Pic that I'll be taking

Glock
August 17th 2007, 21:06
I'm gonna try and meet up with you guys on the 401 Alex or Chris gimme a call in the morning if you get this (905)805-2016

flat
August 17th 2007, 21:14
Bugfest site is down due to traffic. Should be back up soon, but when exactly is up to the the hosting party. Here is the dyno address if you guys don't already have it...

PAC1ONE Automotive Group
960 Brock Road South,Unit 2
Pickering, Ontario L1W 2A1

Lanner

petevw
August 17th 2007, 21:24
Greg, i thought you put down 286HP in Georgia. That's what i've told people.:D

I hope Alex breaks 100Hp too. I feel his cam is too small for HP, but we'll see some good torque out of it.

chug_A_bug
August 19th 2007, 19:32
hey Guy I just wan'ted to Say thanks To Greg and Lanner For putting on Such a Good Show yesterday :)

thanks again

Chris.

gonebuggy
August 19th 2007, 23:45
Agreed!:agree:

I had a blast, vids will be up in a day or so!

Alex

Sandeep
August 20th 2007, 10:41
Awesome time for sure !

Thanks to Lanner and crew for putting on this event, I had a blast.

What were everyones final #'s ? I think Greg took top spot with 227 rwhp, ??? rwtq ?

Sandeep

gonebuggy
August 20th 2007, 16:29
96.6HP
99.9Ft/lbs torque

I'll figure out a way to crack that magic 100HP mark!
(somebody buy my bus, or type 4 motor so i can buy a turbo!!!!:help: )

Alex

petevw
August 20th 2007, 18:16
A big thank you go out to Lanner, Steve, PAC1ONE, and Greg at TunedPerfection for putting on a great day.

Final numbers for my stock 1600dp with Dual 36 DRLA's:

55.8 HP
70.1 TQ

Must have been the inertia from the 17' chromies. :eek:

Heard from a few that they though it would lay down more. When I asked why?, they responded, "it sounded like it had more power". :laugh:

I haven't had a camera all summer, so who's got pics?

chug_A_bug
August 20th 2007, 21:47
Hey guys well I was Shocked with my #'s

60.1 Hp @ 4264 RPM/ 96.5 km
80.3 Tq @ 3106 RPM/ 70.3 km

but I really Need to get my T4 motor built So I'm putting up the 69 for Sale

Chris.

TunedPerfection
August 20th 2007, 21:56
I did 229.7 HP at 6509 RPM and 203.5 TQ at 5029 RPM. That is without the "weather correction factor" which lowers it.
I don't think the dyno is all it is cracked up to be. Georgia had me at 264HP which is a lot closer to the 300 flywheel HP that CB dynoed the motor at when they built it. So as Jake Raby said to me, the dyno is good to tune with, but other than that it really is meaningless. Everyone is different.

I had a good time, picked up some awards, talked to A LOT of great folks and hopefully got my name out there to some more new customers. Thanks to those who joined me on the cruise over (or who tried to!) and remember to come out on the 23rd of September for my 2nd annual End of Summer Cruise. Even Ben is planning on coming out from Montreal for it!:D

petevw
August 21st 2007, 01:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6lrg8YojaM

Sandeep
August 21st 2007, 10:49
Thanks to Pete for filming that ! I am going to update the credits on the video tonight.

I agree with Greg.

My first dyno run had the boost controller set at 20 psi ... on the street I usually reach this at about 3100 rpm in 2nd through 5th and hold it to 6500 rpm when it drops to 17 psi at 7200 rpm.

On the dyno, I hit 20 psi @ 2432 rpm according to the datalogger, and held that to 5600, where the dyno started to ground my ignition as it was seeing double the RPM that the logger was seeing.

It was weird as the car sure didn't act like that on the street.

Anyways, it was a good time and I'm looking forward to the cruise on Sept 23rd.

Sandeep

Slatts
August 21st 2007, 12:28
Sounds like a good time. I am sorry I missed it.

I crashed my 57 a few weeks ago (minor damage, no injuries, it will be back better than ever), so I had to drive my bus. About half hour from my house my shift rod couple came apart. The cast piece actually seprated, so I couldn't just stick another bolt in it and go. I had to limp home in second gear on the back roads.

Someone post some pictures to make me feeel bad about what I missed.

flat
August 21st 2007, 21:36
Check this out:

http://www.mediamash.ca/media/2215/Bugfest_comes_to_Pickering/

I'm getting all the .pdf files for everyones dyno run, and will be posting them along with alot of pics on the bugfest.ca site within a couple weeks or so. Bear with me, time is a killer.....

Thanks for everyone who came out. WE are the hobby, and participation in these events is what keeps it all alive. Next year is gonna be bigger and better.

Lanner

chug_A_bug
September 14th 2007, 00:41
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/015_15A.jpg~original

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/014_14A.jpg~original

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/013_13A.jpg~original

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/016_16A.jpg~original

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/017_17A.jpg~original

chug_A_bug
September 14th 2007, 00:44
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/018_18A.jpg~original

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/chug_A_bug/012_12A.jpg~original