PDA

View Full Version : Items for Sale - 914 2.0 engine components

Sandeep
February 26th 2007, 14:20
I thought I would post this here first to give someone in the GTA a chance to pick up these items before they hit Ebay / the Samba.

1. 914 2.0 Crank, STD/STD, polished, balanced, comes assembled with gears and new #3 bearing (see # 3 below) - $290 CDN

2. 914 2.0 Rods, rebushed 24mm, balanced end to end, ARP bolts installed, comes with Kolbenschmidt STD rod bearings - $290 CDN

3. 914 2.0 OEM Kolbenschmidt main bearings STD/STD - $95 CDN

4. 914 2.0 OEM pistons, 7cc, cleaned and media blasted, ready for installation, comes with pins and clips - $100 CDN

These items are from my original 914 2.0 GA series engine. The items have been polished and media blasted for assembly and are currently sitting in my engine case half, partially assembled and lubed.

All prep work was done by Beatty and Woods in Mississauga, items are all within STD spec for measurements. The crank and rods have been balanced as a unit so I would like to sell these together. The rods, crank and pistons were tested for cracks by B&W with none to be found.

These pieces were used in my 2.0 turbo engine that saw 16 psi with no damage whatsoever. I have decided to increase displacement, hence the sale.

Contact me with any questions.

Lanner, do you still have any interest ? - as you called me first when I last had this ad up temporarily.

Sandeep