PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Bugorama Pics

Scotts73SB
May 28th 2007, 00:02
Hi guys...
Heres a link to my pics i took.. only 15 of em. 2 of the favorite cream colored I think its a notch. No water, sand, or dune or drag cars tho. Just show cars. Im sure someone will post some more. Wonderfull day.. high 80s no wind. Tons of people out! Crowd was huge when i left.
Enjoy..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottiencali/sets/72157600275175600/

Click on a picture to see it big....or click slideshow.

Oh the silver 71 hes not a member here..but I put in a good word for us and talked to him a bit. Hes a good guy..lives in santa rosa. Wants to do a 944 front suspension conversion...and i told him... this is the place!!

Panelfantastic
May 28th 2007, 06:49
Nice shots! The cream car is an early Ghia. The teal oval is sporting some C5 vette wheels and brakes, seems like I remember one in progress that had some suspension bits to go with? Same car maybe?

Jeff-

davetaylor
May 28th 2007, 16:48
yeah, the cream one is a type 34 ghia, or razor edge. it's pretty sweet and probably my fav on there too.

why only fifteen pictures? fill up that card!

yetibone
May 28th 2007, 18:42
Nice shots! The cream car is an early Ghia. The teal oval is sporting some C5 vette wheels and brakes, seems like I remember one in progress that had some suspension bits to go with? Same car maybe?

Jeff-

I believe you're right. That looks like 55superbeetle's ground poundin' turbo Type IV. There's one bad-@$$ suspension under the front of that Beetle.

Panelfantastic
May 28th 2007, 19:01
SWEET! Maybe he'll post on here about the finished product?

Jeff-

yetibone
May 28th 2007, 20:56
I think I saw a thread on The Samba about it... I'll have to find it again.

Scotts73SB
May 28th 2007, 23:03
why only fifteen pictures? fill up that card!

Ummm it was hot..and i was tired and im a Super Beetle German look fan. :laugh:

Lot of resto looks there.. im sure someone will post more. Mega huge turnout im sure someone took more pics.

elisium
May 30th 2007, 04:58
I believe you're right. That looks like 55superbeetle's ground poundin' turbo Type IV. There's one bad-@$$ suspension under the front of that Beetle.

yea that oval is a 6 year project. my buddy had just got it running the night before Kelley Park. and BOR is its second showing. there are so many things done to that car that people over look.