PDA

View Full Version : TDI Fall Fun Run

petevw
October 5th 2007, 11:58
It's tommorrow, details here:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=189309

Or:

date - October 6th
Meet at 8:00am, then head for the hills by 9:00am the latest. drive lasts about 90mins or so. depending upon the rest stops taken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
meeting location
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=315+Centennial+Parkway+N orth,+Hamilton,+ON+L8E+2X3,+Canada+(Tim+Hortons)&s ll=43.616023,-79.524171&sspn=0.007146,0.019956&ie=UTF8&ll=43.241 201,-79.786491&spn=0.055398,0.150547&t=h&z=13&om=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QEW west, exit onto Centennial Parkway, head towards the escarpement ( away from the lake ) stay to the right, just past the under pass u'll find a tim's...MEET here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its that time again folks, colors are a changing, time to take a fun run thru the hills of the Niagara Escarpment.

For those that don't know, this is simply a cruise thru some nice smooth winding roads ( at speeds if you so choose ) , some hills ( enuff speed and wheels WILL leave the pavement, don't ask me how i know )

This isn't a race, but rule of thumb...posted limits are just a suggestion lol, some might even say plus minus factor ( muahahahaha)

U'll have a map in hand, actual one from the T.O. fest route, so a co-pilot may be handy...but not necessary as u can follow the car ahead of u.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going, probably with the waterpumper, Golf TDI. UNLESS..... some aircoolers are going, then the super will hit the twisties! :D

Who's in?

chug_A_bug
October 6th 2007, 01:39
I'm In you want me to Bring the AC or my GTI??

Chris.

petevw
October 6th 2007, 16:44
Wow.......that was lots of fun!!

Took the Golf. Sunroof open, music blasting, leather recaros, and the H&R's kept it spirited. :D

Up and down the escarpment from Stoney Creek to St. Catherines. I bet you can still smell the soot from the 30 TDI's. :eek:

Chris, you should have showed.:p

It started to pour rain, just as we rolled into the Tim's at the end of the rally in St. Catherines. Perfect.

chug_A_bug
October 6th 2007, 19:42
Ya Pete I was going to But IT WAS raining here So I really Didn't think anyone would Show So I went back to Bed lol :D
how many cars were there?

Chris.

ya we Have Some Sweet Roads on this side of town eh ;)
and I'm Sure I could have Shown you More.