PDA

View Full Version : WTB 83-85 Porsche 944 Rear Arms for IRS conversion

biofatty
October 26th 2007, 23:48
I am looking for a complete rear end if anyone has one, but will settle for the arms back.. if anyone has them..

I am also looking for same year front hubs/rotors for a Type 2 944 Conversion.

Let me know if anyone can help, I am in PA and am willing to pay for the extra shipping.

DORIGTT
October 27th 2007, 11:03
I've got a set of the early 944 Turbo (narrower of the two versions) that are the aluminum ones if you're interested.

biofatty
October 27th 2007, 12:47
sure am, can you email me the detail of what you have,

you can email info, pics and prices to ryan@reproparts.net

do you have the hubs on them as well? I have the calipers and carriers just need the rest of the items for the IRS conversion.

Thanks
Ryan

DORIGTT
October 27th 2007, 13:30
I'll go take some pictures and send them to you later today if that's fine with you.

They're available with or without the calipers (single piston sliders) and I've got all the hardware for the parking brake.

I've got the front hubs and torsion bars for the rear as well.

biofatty
October 27th 2007, 18:00
I'll go take some pictures and send them to you later today if that's fine with you.

They're available with or without the calipers (single piston sliders) and I've got all the hardware for the parking brake.

I've got the front hubs and torsion bars for the rear as well.

Sounds good, I cant wait to see them. Do you have any idea what year they are off of? also do you have any prices in mind? I am looking for your front parts as well.

Thanks!

Ryan

biofatty
October 28th 2007, 10:04
Sounds good, I cant wait to see them. Do you have any idea what year they are off of? also do you have any prices in mind? I am looking for your front parts as well.

Thanks!

Ryan

Still looking....

tjewett
November 26th 2007, 01:27
I've got a set in Rome,PA.18837 They came on an 88 944 that I bought. The car had been stolen and the thieves removed the trailing arms and trans. These were put on it to make it a roller. I don't have any idea what year they are. If your interested let me know. Tracy J