PDA

View Full Version : It Begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShApE
December 8th 2002, 20:28
:D i found some brand new wheels that are Sooooo sweet for $599 with tires...BOOOOYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYBugman1972
December 8th 2002, 21:31
what do they look like? You know I like me some nice wheels :)

ShApE
December 8th 2002, 21:36
http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/exel/shu-sil.gif u might not like em BUT I LOVE THEM especally when the tire measurements are 205/40/17 and FREE shipping!!!!!

vujade
December 9th 2002, 00:59
i like them! :)

Alex
December 9th 2002, 05:47
They look good.
Different!

I like it.
Good choice.

Alex

NYBugman1972
December 9th 2002, 07:56
pretty cool.

zen
December 9th 2002, 10:00
really like the finish and always loved rivets. keep in mind though that the US governement doesn't regulate the manufactering of rims in the states like they do in europe. many of the rims sold in the US are crap and bend easy. this can be a factor depending on the purpose of the car, how you drive and where you live. i am no expert on rims. just telling you what i have heard over time.

there are great deals out there, but you usually get what you pay for. make sure to get opinions from people who have owned the rims. it is the whole reason i am on porsche rims.

ShApE
December 9th 2002, 21:17
i would go porsche but i don't got that kind of money right now

zen
December 10th 2002, 09:34
you probably can get into porsche rims for the same price. you just have to be patient and look around for the right deals. do some searches on this site and you will see some fo the deals out there. i know pillow and no-h20 both found some killer deals. no_h20 got into a set of 16's with only slightly used michelins for about that same price.

check ebay, wheelenhancements.com's clearance site, pca classifieds, etc. i found my set of 17 rims for $425.

that said, you have more of a rims selection in the 5x100 or 4x100 patterns. and there are many quality rims in those patterns, but you have to shop and talk to people and find the right deal also. 5x130 locks you into a narrow market, but they are all quality in that market.

factman
December 26th 2002, 04:31
hey are those new from a retailer? if so where did you get them? i would love to get a set like those. they are way bad looking bud. good eye.