PDA

View Full Version : wishbone front suspension

Sandeep
February 21st 2008, 13:43
Guys,

Is anyone looking to purchase a bolt on wishbone front suspension ? I am seriously considering this and was wondering if anybody was interested as well. Perhaps we can arrange a group buy on something existing or get together and design our own :eek:

What say you ?

Sandeep

chug_A_bug
February 21st 2008, 17:15
I would Be Game to design our own I have Been think about it for a long time
I think I got Some great Ideas and to make it run front drive drive too
so we could have and AWD bug :D
just my thoughts.

Chris.

Sandeep
February 23rd 2008, 10:26
Looks like the Red9 Design setup is almost ready to market. The price is right too @ 995 British pounds ... works out to about $2200.00 before shipping and taxes.

The bug won't be on the road till August if goodies like these keep hitting the market ! :lmao:

Sandeep

petevw
February 23rd 2008, 12:06
Sandeep, got any pics?

ricola
February 23rd 2008, 12:38
http://www.red9design.co.uk/type1.htm

but I prefer the look of volkdents...

Sandeep
February 24th 2008, 09:45
There are other things I need to get the beetle prepared for circuit racing that don't exist so lets talk about designing these and getting them built :D

Sandeep

chug_A_bug
February 24th 2008, 15:45
Hey Sandeep
I have really Been thinking about making a Aero Pan cover to Smooth out the under side of the pan got lots of Idea's Lets Talk.

Chris.

DORIGTT
February 24th 2008, 18:52
I've thought long and hard about complete underbody airflow management for our cars as a way to add stability to them at speed.

I was checking out the underside of my friends Lotus and it gave me a bit-o-inspiration.

Challenge is most T1's exhaust hangs too low!