PDA

View Full Version : Germanlook Knowledge Repository?

Bug@5speed(US)
September 2nd 2008, 18:30
Was going through my old mags when it occurred to me, that I am really interested in only a few articles and pages out of each mag. So why not scan them and then not have to worry about the rest of the mag.

This spawned the idea of a Germanlook Repository where we can upload old GL articles done in mags, as well as a place to house old articles from Bug Power and some info from the European Mags.

No this probably an illegal idea, but figured it would be worth inquiring about since we aren't selling them, just sharing?

Let me know what you think.
VR
Alex

Steve C
September 2nd 2008, 20:59
Hi

Sounds good to me, I often search through this site for information in previous posts.

Steve

DORIGTT
September 5th 2008, 02:22
I'm relocating to Oregon from Michigan and when going through my collections of magazines, I donated most and scanned the articles I really wanted to keep. Stores much easier on a hard drive than book cases or file cabinets you know?

Wally
September 5th 2008, 06:07
Think its a good idea!

There's this artikel in the german VW Speed from 10-2000 that I'll never forget: its the testing of 6 big engines from 6 well-known tuners that accepted the challange back then and showed up.
Last year with my 2,7 T4 engine that I made myself, I beat/equalled the best power and torque of the top car from that test, so I felt really good :D

DORIGTT
September 5th 2008, 22:02
I've got that article in both German and English. I know it well.

There has to be a way for us to do like a Napster (TM) of magazine articles for sharing you know?