GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Just had a sneak peek of June Hot VW's (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7360)

massIVe 79 vert April 18th 2006 13:53

Just had a sneak peek of June Hot VW's

Jake got an advanced, tear away copy yesterday! :D

It had the layout on Tony's GL....awesome pics and write-up!

Also in this edition is the first in a series of articles on Jake's type IV buildup.

And some great coverage of Dyno Day and the track action at Reynold's the next day. Somebody's smack-black GL was in one of the shots from Reynold's too ;)

Can't wait till it hits the shelves!

Lazarus April 18th 2006 13:56

thanks. im beside myself waiting 4 it. hope its everything i had hoped 4.i was so excited about last month, i hope it lives up to the hype i have in my head.dont tell me about it though. i want to be suprised. :laugh:

Massive Type IV April 18th 2006 14:02

You'll be happy for sure! Its a great article1

Lazarus April 18th 2006 16:59

thanks jake i value all the opinons on the forum,but there are some i that carry more weight than others. yours is one of those.

Massive Type IV April 18th 2006 20:10

Thanks man!

NO_H2O April 19th 2006 09:45

I can't wait to see it. I love the fact that they are running German Look stuff now. Having coverage of our club memers and sponsor is even better. :agree:

oasis April 19th 2006 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by massIVe 79 vert
Can't wait till it hits the shelves!

Me, too! :D

yellow73 April 28th 2006 23:49

The preview looked great. Lazarus' car and Jakes articles looked really good, I can't wait to get my hands on a published copy.

Mikey April 29th 2006 00:37

:D I got my copy 1 or 2 days ago. Both Lazarus' articles and Jake's were very well written. First two articles I read.

Way to go Laxarus and Jake. You both deserve the recongnition for your accomplishments.

Lazarus April 29th 2006 00:59

thanks guys. its just nice to see some germanlooks get coverage. i wouldnt care if it hadnt been mine. okay i lied, i love the fact its mine getting the coverage this time. i have a feeling you will see more cars from this website/club in the near future in glossy print.

petevw May 6th 2006 02:19

Just picked up the mag, awesome issue!

Jakes build, and seeing Tony's super across 4 pages was really cool.

It's pretty unreal to see My super in print. It's right beside Raby's dyno pic.
The caption reads this is Kevin Smiths' with 132 hp. :(

Well, was mentioned in the results, I came in 4th! arghhh.... with a 66?

I'm telling ya, this super gets no respect!

NO_H2O May 6th 2006 08:38

I saw that. That sux Pete :( . Kevin Smith is a BK guy tho (Orange 56 Oval) and we are getting many a smack talking mile out of that one down here. ;)

Phat73VW May 22nd 2006 05:39

congrats on the spread... i pmed you a question.