GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Kerscher ball joints (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2464)

jhelgesen July 2nd 2003 10:47

Kerscher ball joints

Hey Guys,

Got an email from Kerscher today on 17mm ball joints for putting 944 spindels on supers. I'll need to order a pair for the 71 vert project and posibly a customer car. Anyone else need a pair? While I'm ordering?

LOAF July 2nd 2003 12:58

Actually, yes.. I could use a pair.. Do you want to do Paypal?
Regards
Alex
olaverriam@yahoo.com

zen July 2nd 2003 14:52

hey john, how does that translate to us non-super people? am i going to need them?

jhelgesen July 2nd 2003 15:10

Loaf, let me get a number first so I can get an acurate quote including shipping, I'll put you down for a pair.

Zen, super impared folks don't need them, they mount the 944 spindles to the lower arms.

GOOD NEWS! Our suspension parts arrived today! Going right now to stick the pallet in the back of the truck.

NO_H2O July 2nd 2003 16:33

super impared ?
Wassup with that?:D

zen July 3rd 2003 10:08

good news john.

and dave, he was saying that i am super impared. also known as straight nose instead of pugged. :D

Superman July 3rd 2003 10:36

I like 'em big and round :p

NO_H2O July 3rd 2003 11:12

Yep-round and 2 inches bigger.

tandm April 30th 2004 23:31

i also want a set

i would like to get in on this deal new to this site but got all the brake parts and i need the ball joint please help me lol

super vw May 1st 2004 00:16

Yes im in need of some, and want to have them soon. Would this be a group buy deal? as the one in the group buy forum looks a little sour.

Let us know how this will work, i also can also use paypal.
But the only resson i would do it with another person is to get some sort of discount. Would this be the case?

Later,
Jonathan

Mikey 1972GL May 1st 2004 02:41

Why do they call them superbeetles?

they're no way near superman, what makes a superbeetle super?? :confused:
I know why superman is super, he can fly, and hide behind a pair of glasses, and change in phone booths, and faster than a speeding train, he can do a lot of sh... stuff :cool:

i'ma super-impared :D

Mike

NO_H2O May 1st 2004 07:46

It's Super(ior), a strut front end that when done right handles and drives better than a standard, and a storage area under the hood that you can actually use to put stuff in. In 71-72 from the glass back it is the same as a standard, 73-later from the doors back it is the same.

Mikey 1972GL May 1st 2004 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_H2O
It's Super(ior), a strut front end that when done right handles and drives better than a standard

those are the key words, which means NOT every super is "super(ior)"

:D
Mike

jhelgesen May 2nd 2004 21:18

I've got one pair left if anyone is interested.

super vw May 2nd 2004 21:57

Wait... you mean to say you HAVE some balljoints ?

Im interested... and will be till i get some ;)