GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Where is everyone? (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4050)

vujade March 22nd 2004 10:09

Where is everyone?

I havent seen much activity from you guys here lately, plus the whole forum seens to have vanished. Its been like a ghost town lately :rolleyes:

Speed Dreamer March 22nd 2004 10:27

New project keeps me in the garage

I'm still lurking about.

V,
Hey the coilovers will not fit a 1302. I test fitted them on a 1302 parts car that had the wheels, fenders, and stock struts removed, the bolt circle is about a half a inch off. :confused: The were made for some other car, or modified somehow, nevertheless I got my $200.00 back. :D Just too good to be true.

jhelgesen March 22nd 2004 10:46

Hey Joe,

I've been around, just doing 4 things at once. Got the new pan welded in the 911, start on fuel lines and the tank this week, gunning for driving in a few more weeks.

boygenius March 22nd 2004 12:18

I noticed that also. There is a noticable drop in posts over the last month. I would say that there is only 1/3 of the usual activity that there used to be. I've been around in my garage mostly... who knew bodywork could be so labor intensive... :laugh:

zen March 22nd 2004 19:30

i've been sulking. :)

no, really just been doing house stuff and spending way over due time with the family. it is birthday time for both of my kids. looks like i may have to spend a little time and money on the 951 in the next week. will know more tomorrow. and got some less than stellar news on the TIV. waiting for more details on that as well. then there is the job...new responsibilities (one of those promotions without the raise things...but good new responsibilities at least). will be back on here some more though over the next couple weeks.

NO_H2O March 22nd 2004 21:51

I've been on here everyday. Not much going on lately.

Panelfantastic March 22nd 2004 22:09

I check in often, but for me with no parts, no activity to report. Plus we are starting construction on a new house now so I have had plenty to occupy my time. I'm at least a month away from any new news on the bus project.

Rob March 23rd 2004 09:38

I'm here pretty much every day, however, not always I have something to say :D :D

Rob.

kenfyoozed March 23rd 2004 12:00

ive been checking in, i have just been working on my house trying to get it finished befor the baby gets here, and got a new toy, sailboat, getting it ready for the water. lots of fun.

neil

CLKWRK March 23rd 2004 12:49

I am here many times daily

keepin it real, since 1973 :D

Supa Ninja March 23rd 2004 20:11

Hey Joe, I've been on here on the daily. I'm putting a huge push on my Supa to have it properly GLed by Labor Day (early Sep.). We will see how that goes though.

Nick

yellow73 March 27th 2004 01:18

I have been checking in as well, been busy with work travelling a lot and trying to spend time with the family. I have been driving the bug even more than usual since the engine in my other vehicle has a couple of extra gallons of coolant in the oil......funny I have never had that problem with the Bug....

vujade March 27th 2004 08:05

Nigel, thats one of the great things about a VW :D