GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Music (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5127)

rustbucket November 12th 2004 23:20

Music

Just because I have no other reason at the moment to jack up my post count :D

And I'm not going to the Jam :bawling:

I'm into Prog, Metal, Surf guitar, Classical, Folk, Punk, Jazz. Pretty much everything except top 40, R&B, and country. Hell, I even like Opera!

Supa Ninja November 13th 2004 00:54

On the Bike I like to listen to wind noise symphany, in the 914 is hip-hop, and in the bug the only station that I get in is the birds chirping station since its a non runner at the moment. So none of the above is my answer.

super vw November 13th 2004 22:28

Punk rock and ska

boygenius November 14th 2004 19:31

I was listining to the wind music on the way back from the party at Rare & Unique. I drove the 102.5 miles in 70 minutes. :D I had the bike up to 145 mph on the way home on U.S. 75 N... :laugh:

beetle1303 November 14th 2004 23:11

I mostly listen to the engine's symphony, but with subtle r&b tunes. ( I can hardly hear the r&b :p )

so my answer is engine's souns symphony...

Chris

Bugscandrift November 21st 2004 13:44

Well, i usually listen to rock, but sometimes, when im feeling like hearing a little bit of bump from my 15, i put on the rap station. I like to listen to the motor alot though. In my Tracker, i dont even have a radio cause somebody stole it, so in that one i ALWAYS listen to the motor.

Mikey November 21st 2004 18:34

I would have to say I mostly listen to rock, metal, hardcore, almost anything similar to those, but as far as radio goes, I ONLY listen to the Oldies. :cool:

I still like the engine's symphony too. :laugh:

vujade November 22nd 2004 11:33

I mostly listen to electronic music (house, trance, electro, etc), or I listen to the sweet sounds of my VW... :D

Michael Ghia November 22nd 2004 13:26

I voted engine noise symphony as you didn't have Classical music!!!

MG

rustbucket November 22nd 2004 17:49

Sorry about that Michael. I figured 8 choices were too many. I listen to a very diverse array myself, but I could only vote for Rock.

i just wanted to see what everyone else was into. Music to me is a big part of my life, and I think you can tell alot about someone by the type of music they listen too. Just helps me to get to know everyone a little better. :D

Mikey November 22nd 2004 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustbucket
Music to me is a big part of my life, and I think you can tell alot about someone by the type of music they listen too. Just helps me to get to know everyone a little better. :D

I feel the same way. :D

kdanie December 2nd 2004 19:07

Classic Rock: Mostly '70s, some '80s
Santana
Doobies
Clapton
Foghat
Many others

Some Bob Marley, Fleetwood Mac, Steevie Ray Vaughn, Bonnie Rait and others thrown in-pretty wide ranging really.

Next favorite is the sound of my hot rod BMW 4 cyl. engine with DIY EFI and custom header. It wails nicely through the revs.

ken

SilverBullet December 3rd 2004 04:57

60's Rock n Roll!
James Talyor!
80's Rock Ballards! :cool:

Steve C December 3rd 2004 07:24

Hi

I voted for country, I like both sorts of music. I also listin to a lot of talk back when Im working.

Steve