GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   "Großes Wochenende" (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4487)

Speed Dreamer June 22nd 2004 21:06

I had to audit a hotel in Little Rock, Ark. Left the Wed. before the show, manager promised I would be back by Friday, the 18th. I JUST GOT BACK TONIGHT!!! :bawling:

Hey, it's great that everyone had fun!!! I will make the Toccoa show I have vacation time approved for that weekend!! :D

yellow73 June 30th 2004 21:19

Is any body else still aching from the go carts????? :confused:

boygenius June 30th 2004 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow73

Maybe just the old folks... :laugh: :eek:

I can't wait to go back next year.

This time I will win. :trophy:

Mikey 1972GL June 30th 2004 23:25

I'm not sore still.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boygenius
This time I will win. :confused:

Uh huh, you just keep talking... you'll see just wait till next year. I'm sure you'll see I'll be the winner. :trophy: :cool:

Either way, it's only go carts. :rolleyes: All in good fun.

Mike

zen July 1st 2004 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow73

funny you should ask. i felt fine for days. wednesday after sitting in all day meetings everyday of the week (great fun), my back started getting sore. by thursday night i could no longer walk...really. was layed up in bed all day friday and most of saturday. chiro everyday since and i am still pretty bad. herniated disc (L5-S1). not sure go-carts were related, but nonetheless i think i am forced to retire after one season...of kicking everyone a$$. :D i pass the torch. it is only go-cart bugs for me now.

anyone want to help install an engine?? :bawling:

boygenius July 1st 2004 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by zen
but nonetheless i think i am forced to retire after one season...of kicking everyone a$$. :D i pass the torch. it is only go-cart bugs for me now.

I still don't think you stopped and waited. :laugh:
Maybe we should play some grand turismo 3 next year instead.

If I was less than 8 hours away I would help you put your engine in. :)

Mikey 1972GL July 1st 2004 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by zen

Quote:

Originally Posted by boygenius
If I was less than 8 hours away I would help you put your engine in. :)

Yeah, me too. I'd be happy to help, but I'm 8 hours away and no car to get there. :agree:

Mike

yetibone July 2nd 2004 19:56

Yeah, I was sore for three days. The day after wasn't so bad, I guess I still had a concussion from getting rear-ended by Zen (dirty bastid! :laugh: )

Monday sucked. Big job at work, hands and forearms were killin' me!

The pain, and blurred vision ( ;) ) were well worth it though. I hadn't had that much fun since I had my old sandrail. 'Cept for when I had to drive the gimpy cart. :sleep:

yellow73 July 2nd 2004 23:05

Zen, sorry about your back but glad you have an engine to install. I am out of town so cannot help this weekend. I think my kidneys are recovered now almost....the first few days I felt better than expected. I will be back next year.