GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Bug-A-Paluza, Who's going? (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7314)

NO_H2O April 7th 2006 00:40

Bug-A-Paluza, Who's going?

Bug-A-Paluza, Who's going? Who's camping? Aprill 22-23.

Lazarus April 7th 2006 08:11

i will be there on sat around lunch time save me a spot in the vkg lot.

wrenchnride247 April 7th 2006 09:40

I'm there.

massIVe 79 vert April 7th 2006 12:26

Jake and I will be rolling in late Friday night. "Camping" at the host hotel...you know Beth doesn't sleep on the ground ;)

Dave, when are you heading up?

NO_H2O April 7th 2006 18:49

Fri. night or early Sat. morning.
It will be hard to save a spot but i will try Laz.

bow April 9th 2006 12:15

ill be there idk if i will be with my car though hope to you guys there

yellow73 April 10th 2006 19:47

I will be there with my son Andrew, and will probably drive up early Saturday morning and plan to camp.

Lazarus April 10th 2006 20:16

Quote:

It will be hard to save a spot but i will try Laz.
the only reason i will be late getting there is im gonna stop friday night in knoxville and visit my bro. i havent been to his house since he moved there a few years back. i feel really bad about that b/c ive been to the circle yer wagens and his house is only a few min from there. last time i was at the show he came to hang with me and alyssa and me were both sick so i had to pass on a visit to his house. but i will be there as early as i can.

zen April 12th 2006 11:03

is the show saturday or sunday (too lazy to look right now)? still up in the air as to whether we will make it or not. i am flying out Sunday night which makes it a bit of challenge on the schedule.

NO_H2O April 12th 2006 17:23

Yes.
It is both days.

yellow73 April 20th 2006 18:25

Just a reminder the show is this weekend. Lots for fun for the whole family, or just us VW nuts.....looking forward to seeing a good VKG showing and hanging out with friends - see you there.

Drive safely.....

Massive Type IV April 20th 2006 22:10

We're packing up as we speak....

Should be a fun ride up crossing a mountain with 170 HP and a 1.04 4th gear with a girl that gets car sick! :cool:

This'll be the last run for the close ratio box before I swap out to the tall gears for the cross country trip...

Lazarus April 21st 2006 08:03

i'm gonna make it , but Laz is stayin' home he is carbless. thanks costello racing for the 2 week turn around. 1 month later.

Massive Type IV April 21st 2006 10:01

I have a pair of Italian 48s (modified to 52s) sitting in the corner all alone.... I would have let you borrow them if I knew you were carbless!
EFI has spoiled me...

Lazarus April 21st 2006 11:06

thanks jake.it maybe kinda nice to hang and not have to worry about some of those things i was telling beth about a while back. btw maybe i can get spoiled soon.dont get me wrong i love my idas but if there is a better solution....but in costellos defense i did find out those are a set of original idas from the first batch made. so they are about 40-45 years old.he said they were in good shape for thier age but parts were hard to find for them.