GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Bug-A-Paluza? (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9960)

wrenchnride247 April 14th 2009 22:17

Bug-A-Paluza?

Anybody coming to BAP this weekend? :)

NO_H2O April 15th 2009 19:46

I might drive up one day. Lots of stuff going on this weekend. There is a big Megasquirt GTG at DIY Autotune on Sat. We thought about taking the rail to to the GTG Sat. then head over to BAP after that but the turbo down pipe and waste gate pipe are at Performance Coatings. I still might roll up one day and hang out with Danny and Nigel.

wrenchnride247 April 15th 2009 21:21

I'm shooting for sat. after 4:00 pm. Sunday might not work (because of work)

Nigel is usually there, but has not replied here yet.

NO_H2O April 15th 2009 21:57

I talked to him yesterday and he is going to shoot for going up Sat morning.

NO_H2O April 15th 2009 21:58

If I go up Sat. I will grab a couple good smokes from the humidor for us.;)

yellow73 April 15th 2009 22:02

I plan to be there Saturday morning camping that night...

wrenchnride247 April 16th 2009 11:25

Cool deal guy's. Will see you there. :)

Lazarus April 16th 2009 16:04

Im out for the same reason ive been out for 2yrs. jake seems to think i will not be much longer ,he has my long block assembly. i feel pretty certain he will correct the problem and i will be back in action b4 the end of the season,hopefully.so im out til then. i cant be around w/o a car its just depressing.i am glad the germanlook forums are back. this is a great meeting place.

wrenchnride247 April 18th 2009 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus (Post 68917)
Im out for the same reason ive been out for 2yrs. jake seems to think i will not be much longer ,he has my long block assembly. i feel pretty certain he will correct the problem and i will be back in action b4 the end of the season,hopefully.so im out til then. i cant be around w/o a car its just depressing.i am glad the germanlook forums are back. this is a great meeting place.

You will like what Dave picked up for you (it's very nice) :cool:

NO_H2O April 19th 2009 00:01

I had a great time at BAP. Ran up with Nigel, Zen and his dad. Got to relax and hang out with my peeps, smoke a great cigar with Danny and roll back home. Yes Laz, I scored the mallory for you so your dizzy delema is solved.;)

wrenchnride247 April 19th 2009 20:48

I had a great time! The cigar was a great bonus! I missed Zen and his dad by seconds :( My car is still no way near done, but I did show up rolln' aircooled :D

yellow73 April 19th 2009 22:05

BAP was a lot of fun, headed up with Dave and Zen on Saturday and hung out proclaiming the German Look message with my BK pals for Saturday night and Sunday!!!
It rained from about 5 AM on Sunday and a lot of people left but it cleared up for a while until the trophies were awarded.

Hopefully we will have more GL's next year!!!

petevw April 19th 2009 22:09

Where are the pics? :D

yellow73 April 20th 2009 08:07

um err....managed to forget the camera....oops!!!

zen April 20th 2009 08:58

Sorry I missed you Wrench. I figured no matter what time I left, it would be just missing you. Had to go visit my brother on the way home. If anyone needs a '86 944NA, he has one cheap. Hasn't run in a couple of years, but should be able to with very little work. White on black. Very clean interior. Paint is a little rough. Ran good when it ran, but the cooling fan kept running on him and ran the battery down. He just never did anything with it beyond that. Telling you guys first before opening up classifieds.

I did get a few pics I will get posted sometime this week. Nothing mind blowing there. Mostly all ratrods this year. As much as I love them, too many just makes it look like our hobby is going down the drain.