GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Circle Yer Wagens... (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9991)

massIVe 79 vert April 27th 2009 22:09

Circle Yer Wagens...

Any of you guys going to Circle yer Wagens this weekend?

wrenchnride247 April 27th 2009 22:12

Sorry... gotta work. This past weekend was my days off. (gotta work every other weekend right now) :(

NO_H2O April 28th 2009 00:09

Same here.

oasis April 28th 2009 08:39

Do they typically have a selection of cars for sale there?

massIVe 79 vert April 28th 2009 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by oasis (Post 69211)
Do they typically have a selection of cars for sale there?

Yes, there is a "for sale" area. Sometimes better stuff than others. What cha lookin for? I'd be glad to keep my eyes peeled for you.

zen April 28th 2009 21:23

I was on the bubble, but it may be bursting. My to-do list is growing daily. They have one later in the year too, right? Still dying to get my bug up through that set of mountains...esp to make Jake keep up. :)

Lazarus April 28th 2009 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by zen (Post 69225)
I was on the bubble, but it may be bursting. My to-do list is growing daily. They have one later in the year too, right? Still dying to get my bug up through that set of mountains...esp to make Jake keep up. :)

you may still be going on an at&t field trip yet. :eekno:

zen April 29th 2009 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus (Post 69226)
you may still be going on an at&t field trip yet. :eekno:

Shut your mouth you!!!!!! ;)

I really wish they would just get it over with one way or the other. I am about tired of months of holding my schedules and having this hanging over my head.

Lazarus April 29th 2009 09:55

yeah,its about time for ol zen to come down in the ships hold and row with the slaves.just kidding zen i hope so too b/c what they do out there has alot to do with what we do here. btw sorry we hijacked beths thread. im not gonna make it.i do, thanks to jake and brent, have good working engine now i got a few cosmetic ends to tie up and i should be back in action.:D

oasis April 30th 2009 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by massIVe 79 vert (Post 69213)
Yes, there is a "for sale" area. Sometimes better stuff than others. What cha lookin for? I'd be glad to keep my eyes peeled for you.

A '73 Thing is probably at the top of my list. After that, the list gets much more specific than just a particular model year. All considerations should be structurally sound and mechanically sound so I can enjoy it while I am making it my own.

I forgot the dates off of the top of my head although I saw the dates when I first visited this thread. Seems to me I may be recovered in time to go if it is worth going. Having an extra set of eyes helping me is always appreciated.

massIVe 79 vert May 4th 2009 12:14

It rained like a biatch all weekend in Severiville; but, the show was still packed on Saturday. The CYW crowd is die-hard to say the least. Jake and I saw Mikey and were able to chat for a few minutes with him and his girlfriend (wife??). He said he didn't know the forums were back up, so maybe he'll drop in and post soon. I think he's still working away on the Ghia project.

Oasis-

Didn't see a whole lot in the for sale area; but, it looked like a mud pit, so I didn't venture thru all the cars.

oasis May 4th 2009 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by massIVe 79 vert (Post 69329)
It rained like a biatch all weekend ... Oasis- Didn't see a whole lot in the for sale area; but, it looked like a mud pit, so I didn't venture thru all the cars.

My knee was feeling pretty good (it gets scoped tomorrow), but I saw the weather report, so no last-minute go for me. Thanks for checking anyway.

Mikey May 10th 2009 11:14

I was there, I was finally able to see Beth's car. :D I love it! It was nice to chat with Beth and Jake for a few. I wasn't sure who would be there because I didn't know the forums were up. It rained a lot. I still had fun, but it was really wet.

And we're engaged. Sorry, after I walked away I thought, I didn't intruduce Barbara. :p oops.

I've been working a little at a time on the Ghia. I will post an update when I get more finished.