GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Time to clear the air (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9971)

Wally April 27th 2009 16:55

Hey Alex,

Good to 'see' you here again. Actually I find you posting again (hope it won't be the last time) to be the best news of this thread ;)
Don't be a stranger :)

Walter

Alex April 27th 2009 17:13

I won't. I am always lurking......
I went thru some withdrawel when the site was down. Then I saw Germanlook.com becoming a store. I got a note that Boxergruppe went to TunedPerfection for a forum so I registered there.
I should start posting stuff about my NSU TTS. Not quite the same but rear engine aircooled it still is and within the family of VW.

Trying to achieve 1300lbs with 150-160hp.

This is just the right kick in the pants I needed.

Alex

chug_A_bug April 27th 2009 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 69184)

Alex

GOOD hope to See it at my track days this Summer :D

Chris.

petevw April 27th 2009 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex (Post 69184)
I should start posting stuff about my NSU TTS. Not quite the same but rear engine aircooled it still is and within the family of VW.

Alex

Post a build thread of the TTS. That's going to be badass.

I'll get one going soon for the Split.

Pete

Lazarus April 27th 2009 21:34

great to see you around again alex. i had been talking to dave by whisperma phone(a little joke for those who follow dr suess or have kids). your name came up a couple times and i credited you with getting the group buy together on a kafer brace thru oliver knuf @ powertuning parts , which i have on my car now. thanks btw.

Wally April 28th 2009 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by petevw (Post 69197)
Post a build thread of the TTS. That's going to be badass.

Agreed! Like you said, its aircooled :) rear engined and from the VW group. Its a very odd car too, but that's probably what you like about it as well. Besides, look who talking: I drive a 412 :lmao:

NO_H2O April 30th 2009 03:01

I got an email from Superman and PM from Bugorsh a few days back. I have been told that Superman will refund any money donated to him for the Germanlook forums fund. If you donated money to help convert the forums and keep them running before thay went down. Please email him superman@germanlook.com .
He also stated the he was sorry for his actions and sorry about the post he made on SBO. I ask for a public apology both here and on SBO since the post about how we brought this forum back was done in public. He said he would do this. I am looking forward to seeing it. The bad thread about us on SBO has been removed as far as I know.

wrenchnride247 April 30th 2009 21:19

He can keep my money for SBO site, or something. It's all in the past now. I would really like to see a "public post" from him though. I will not post comment's about it... just let him explain his actions, and be done with it. :)