GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   VKG Raffle at Dyno Day (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7201)

massIVe 79 vert March 4th 2006 00:04

VKG Raffle at Dyno Day

Alright everyone....good news about our VKG raffle at Dyno Day.

Jake has agreed to donate a Type I DTM for us to raffle off :laugh:

Hopefully that will generate some interest and some tickets sales!!

NO_H2O March 4th 2006 01:08

Man that girl can work it. Nice job Beth. Thanks Jake.

petevw March 4th 2006 01:15

Awesome!! :agree:

southeastvw March 4th 2006 18:39

Thanks a bunch Beth and Jake! ;)
I am sure you will sell lots of tickets! Will make some emails and let everyone know.

Lazarus March 4th 2006 23:35

cool (in more ways than 1) way to step up RAT. :agree: BTW i probably will not get there until the afternoon, better late than never.I dont plan on leaving here until around 7:00 or 8:00am on sat.not that it matters.

vujade March 5th 2006 09:10

good work :agree:

NO_H2O March 5th 2006 09:25

I talked to a manager at Summit to see if we could get some hats/t shirts or somthing for the raffle. I struck out. I don't think they are that oranized yet. They are still getting the store up and running and working out the bugs. Maybe next time. They do have a place to put flyers at the entrance.
How about so leftover VKG Dyno Day T shirts to throw in the mix.

vujade March 5th 2006 21:49

we can definitely do that dave...

oasis March 6th 2006 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by massIVe 79 vert
Jake has agreed to donate a Type I DTM for us to raffle off

That is very nice and very generous. :)

massIVe 79 vert March 6th 2006 18:15

Hey guys.....how much do you think we should sell the raffle tickets for?

I thought I might print up some tickets here at the office so we can just have folks fill in their names on the tickets rather than doing the little 2 part tear aways with the numbers on them. I got tons of heavy stock (postcard) paper and a big paper cutter here at the office so I can print them up no problem.

Also, think we might need some change on hand? I'm sure everyone buying tickets won't have correct change ya know?

Just trying to think ahead.... :)

NO_H2O March 6th 2006 23:23

I was just going to pick up a roll of 2 pc. tickets from Office depot.
I was at Herrel's Bug Parts and Lindy gave us a Triger (Hurst style) shifter, an EMPI exhaust and a set of Bosch plug wires (type 1). We will ad the T-shirts and stuff to that and it will be a nice assortment to give out.
Most raffle tickets at shows are $1 each or 6 for $5.

massIVe 79 vert March 7th 2006 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO_H2O
I was just going to pick up a roll of 2 pc. tickets from Office depot.
I was at Herrel's Bug Parts and Lindy gave us a Triger (Hurst style) shifter, an EMPI exhaust and a set of Bosch plug wires (type 1). We will ad the T-shirts and stuff to that and it will be a nice assortment to give out.
Most raffle tickets at shows are $1 each or 6 for $5.

Sounds good Dave. We might want to get 2 different colors of tickets though....on for the 50/50 drawing and another for the raffle don't you think?

Just let me know if you need me to pick them up. I know how crazy it is when you're working those long days and Office Depot is only a couple of miles away from my office. Just lemme know..... :)

NO_H2O March 7th 2006 09:05

2 colors are a must. I will look for them today. I have the day off and will be out with Joel to get some fabric to do his Z-bed in the Bus. :agree:

massIVe 79 vert March 7th 2006 11:06

Sweet...lemme know if you need me for anything.

NO_H2O March 7th 2006 13:19

Just got back from running around. I picked up a roll of blue and a roll of red tickets.