GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   VolkSport Käfer Gruppe (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Großes Wochenende T-Shirts (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4360)

zen May 22nd 2004 11:21

Großes Wochenende T-Shirts

I found some time to pull together some artwork for t-shirts in case anyone is interested. ordering one myself. get them at the VKG Großes Wochenende store . i will link them off the VKG site as soon as i can.

there are some proceeds built into these prices ($4-$5). ALL of the proceeds go right back into the club.

vujade May 25th 2004 14:57

shirts are very cool. I just wish there were other colors besides white... I never where white shirts. :agree:

Mikey 1972GL May 25th 2004 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by vujade
shirts are very cool. I just wish there were other colors besides white... I never where white shirts. :agree:

I agree they are cool shirts. and they would be cool in another color, seeing as how I never wear white shirts either. :rolleyes:

Mike

boygenius May 26th 2004 00:51

Quote:

shirts are very cool. I just wish there were other colors besides white... I never where white shirts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey 1972GL
I agree they are cool shirts. and they would be cool in another color, seeing as how I never wear white shirts either. :rolleyes:

Mike

Has everybody turned into a fashion critic... :rolleyes: :laugh:

NO_H2O May 26th 2004 01:49

Looks to me like they have a grey one. Plus the car on it is COOOOOOOOOL. :agree:

zen May 26th 2004 10:50

lol on the car.

i would love to have more options. but considering we are talking 15 people at the most buying these, cafepress will have to do. we can do some short run shirts at some point, but even then it will only be one color choice and you can be assured not everyone will be happy with the choice. white, grey and black are always the safest. hence concert t-shirt selection.

vujade May 26th 2004 14:31

when all else fails, go with black :D

Mikey 1972GL May 26th 2004 16:21

Quote:

when all else fails, go with black :D

I agree :agree: :cool:

Mike

Panelfantastic May 26th 2004 19:38

White is the standard, seems like my favorite shirts always get a little grease smudge somewhere and being white, they start to look ratty...

boygenius May 31st 2004 22:47

I just ordered a Grosse Wochenende t-shirt, a VKG t-shirt, a VKG hat, and a travel mug that I can keep filler with mountain dew amp to keep me awake on the long drive up to the show... ;) :D

zen June 1st 2004 20:13

good man. placing my order now.

boygenius June 1st 2004 20:40

When you finish your order they give you the option of sending a $5 dollar gift certificate to 5 people via e-mail. I would have sent them out to the group but I was afraid of being the person responsable for spaming everyone. :rolleyes:

zen June 1st 2004 20:43

yea, i would suspect that puts those email addresses on many spam lists. don't know. i have found Cafepress to be very reputable, but you never know.

zen June 8th 2004 23:02

cafepress made two colored t-shirts available to their free stores. but when you see them, you will understand why. green and yellow. the yellow isn't too bad...at least not with the baseic black logo.

see the event shirts here

and the regular stuff here

boygenius June 8th 2004 23:31

If we got those shirts we could at least find each other at car shows. :D :laugh: