GermanLook Forums

GermanLook Forums (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   I saw my old GL tonight... (https://www.germanlook.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5362)

vujade January 6th 2005 00:39

I saw my old GL tonight...

Well I saw my old GL 1302 tonight after not seeing if for quite a few months... I got really excited when I saw it and then got a little depressed that I sold it... oh well Ive got to get a 1303 soon or Im going to go nuts... After seeing it tonight it made me realize that I want another super and its got to be an 03!!!

So hopefully the Fasty will sell soon or Im gonna go nucking futs :banghead:

eisblau January 6th 2005 03:11

That's why I own the same car since 1991... :)
If I think about the amount of money I put in hit, I could drive a 911 instead...

Norbert

justdubbin January 6th 2005 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by eisblau
That's why I own the same car since 1991... :)
If I think about the amount of money I put in hit, I could drive a 911 instead...

Norbert

Ahh but anyone can just go and buy a 911 (if they have enough money :rolleyes: )
But not everyone can have a very cool looking GL can they ????

zen January 6th 2005 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by vujade
... oh well Ive got to get a 1303 soon or Im going to go nuts...

will you just listen to your friends! that is what we have been telling you. :laugh:

eisblau January 7th 2005 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by justdubbin
Ahh but anyone can just go and buy a 911 (if they have enough money :rolleyes: )
But not everyone can have a very cool looking GL can they ????

That's true, but I have this dream for years: I open my garage and there is a 911 2,4s targa in midnight blue with polished 7x15 and 8x15 Fuchs wheels...

Don't worry! It will take a long time to make my dream come true, first I have to finish my studies and find a job.

Norbert

TitoRay January 7th 2005 19:27

:( I wish I could've bought your car. Was always impressed. Its unfortunate you were in the other corner of the country. Can't wait to see what you churn out with a 1303. Its funny, I have one sitting in my garage waiting for work...and you need one...but your well, in the other corner of the country. :rolleyes:

vujade January 7th 2005 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitoRay
:( I wish I could've bought your car. Was always impressed. Its unfortunate you were in the other corner of the country. Can't wait to see what you churn out with a 1303. Its funny, I have one sitting in my garage waiting for work...and you need one...but your well, in the other corner of the country. :rolleyes:

thanks man! I appreciate the compliments... Hopefully when I do get an 03 (which May be really soon!) it will turn out even better then my 02 did :D

Supa Ninja January 10th 2005 19:46

Quote:

Well I saw my old GL 1302 tonight after not seeing if for quite a few months... I got really excited when I saw it and then got a little depressed that I sold it... oh well Ive got to get a 1303 soon or Im going to go nuts... After seeing it tonight it made me realize that I want another super and its got to be an 03!!!

So hopefully the Fasty will sell soon or Im gonna go nucking futs :banghead:

Like I always say..."Once you go Super, you never go back" :D

vujade January 10th 2005 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supa Ninja
Like I always say..."Once you go Super, you never go back" :D

Well, I got another Super today... :D

justdubbin January 10th 2005 20:50

Quote:

Well, I got another Super today... :D

Thats great, any pics?