View Single Post
Old August 13th 2004, 00:41

2500cc pancake T4 motor for sale

this motor is sitting in my notchback right now and has all the stock 914 cooling tin on it. it has a 104mm bore with a 74mm stroke. it has ported and polished 914 2.0 heads on with match ported manifolds and 44 IDF's. it has a custom built exhaust that specially fits T3's so if you dont have a T3 then i will sell it without it but it cost $800 to be custom built and fitted to the car and i ahve use for it if i dont sell it. when i last ran it on the street it had a constant head temp of 280 degrees and that was even sitting at 4000 rpms on the freeway or 2000 rpms around town. it is very fast and is a blast to drive. there is a lot more im probably just forgetting so email if you are interested. price is negotiable depending on what you want. i can sell it as is or just part of it if you would like. only serious offers please. these aren't cheap motors to build so dont expect this is going to go cheap. it was built by FAT PERFORMANCE california and has about 6000 miles on it right now. i have pictures for anyone interested let me know.

SAM

Last edited by factman; August 13th 2004 at 00:45.