View Single Post
Old August 16th 2005, 12:36

This car restoration is driving me nuts!! I am all about getting things done quickly and moving on to the next step. Well, as I am sure all of you know, it doesn't go quite so quickly in the world of car restoration. Seems like for every step forward, we take 2 steps back and both of us have the patience of a bull to start with!

At any rate, it is starting to come together and I am getting really excited about being able to drive it! I'm expecting a fed-ex delivery with lots of rubber seals etc today so that we can start putting the little things back on the car (door handles, trunk handle, lights etc) Maybe seeing all those little touches will make us feel like we've actually accomplished something.

We're gonna hit it hard and heavy again this weekend so we'll give another update next week.
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off!"

Beth Raby