View Single Post
Old November 24th 2005, 05:27

my oilsump

Hi guys,

just found out that you are discussing about my oilsump. I like to see, that you are interested in it.

Regarding your concerns I can tell you:

oil capacity is only 0.25 litres less than original. Most shortened sumps loose up to 1 litre. The cooling property is very good.

use liquid sealant like Loctite 574 to mount it to the engine.

the oil drain plug can be included to the kit. Thatīs no problem. Itīs a drain plug from a Beetle engine, so itīquite easy to get.

It also fits the EJ 25 (fits EJ 18, 20, 20T, 22, 25).

The sump is very stabile. So you can also use it for buggies. You can lift the car by placing an hydr. lifter underneath the sump.

I can offer a discount price if you arrange a collective order (hope itīs the wright word). It should be at least three in one package.

Freight costs are 82 Euro for a package with up to 5 to 6 sumps inside. If airfreight is required it costs another 84 Euro (normally not necessary - normal freight takes about 6-7 days).

Be aware, that my price 295 Euro is inclusive German VAT. For export to the US you can subtract this VAT. Then the price is only 254 Euro.

If you need further info, please call me, or send me an e-mail (info@bugat5speed.de).

Cheers Martin Bott Bug @ 5-Speed www.bugat5speed.de