View Single Post
Old December 19th 2005, 11:56

I wouldn't recommend it as a straight fuse box relay unless you are going to do more.

The kit has a few features on the fuse box itself like the indicator and horn replay so tidies things up but a small gripe is that it does't contain a headlight replay so you end up having to put a relay box in any case.
What is really nice is that the cables are named and are primary colours. If you could buy these by the lenght it would be even better.

I've had to create my own wiring diagram to add some additional components which I attached small samples to this thread. http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/sho...&highlight=85K
I wanted to keep the oringinal Watson diagram intacked and they would not supply another without paying for a paper copy. They don't have an electronic version!

I don't beleive there is a UK reseller or anyone that stocks it. Mine came directly from Watson. (I can't remember off hand what it came too including shipping)

I must get in the habit of taking pictures while in the process , I always leave it until the job is complete , I'll get clicking. I've still to wire up the DTA for the fuel injection.