View Single Post
Old March 27th 2006, 04:49

I have a lot going on but I have not been neglecting the Shantung Cruiser. There are a few things I would like to do when the weather improves. I have been neglecting posting my car here and at VKG. Work has been intense. Remodeling the house Phase II is about to commence. We are selling Westy, our EuroVan, and have been getting calls and e-mails from as far away as Winnipeg, Portland (OR), and Honolulu.

On top of that and other things, I have been nursing an injury that I believe came about from trying to return from an injury too fast. Wednesday and Thursday may not work so well for me. The final fourth quarter GDP figures get released on Thursday morning and that could mean staying at my office late Wednesday. I'm supposed to play tennis that evening if I am healthy enough. I guess if I am not, I would be available.

I would like to keep up with everyone. It may be tough to make a time suitable for all. Generally speaking, Tuesdays and Thursdays are out for me.

Also, I was a bit later than most in joining so I have a lesser sense about when dues are due. I'm definitely in. I am planning a few shows this summer including a return to BugJam. The better weather will aid my other bug plans as well. I just need to get through this patch.

I need to relax, laugh and smile more ... again.